Sold Out Cruise Question

zzupschuck

The 2/7/2005 Sensation cruise out of New Orleans is sold out as of now, according to Carnival. I have 2 cabins on this cruise, and have friends who are thinking about going also. Anyone know if cabins might become available at a later date, or what I should do to be informed about them? THANKS!!!

Our October cruise on the Sensation from NOLA was sold out in May... we had hoped that cabins would come available after final payment, but it turned out they were overbooked and were actually hoping for cancellations... Just keep checking with your TA, hopefully you will have better luck than we did!!! You are leaving during Mardi Gras, so I'm not sure if that is what booked the ship up quick or not... many may try to fit both in, therefore filling the ship up pretty quickly... good luck!!!

Oops, sorry, I see my post was pulled because I mentioned a cruise consortium. For some reason, I thought you just couldn't advertise private brick and mortar TA's. I thought it was okay to discuss large cruise consortiums. My bad. If the original poster wants the info that was pulled, contact me personally. This particular cruise consortium is still showing availability for this sailing.

Archived