Paper Documents

caribbeanchickie

Hello everyone,

We are cruising in about 31 days and already have our cabin assignment.:D

Curious to know since we always received electronic docs, when should I receive our Paper docs? Anyone know?

Thanks in advance

Hi purr :)

Celebrity usually mails paper cruise docs four to six weeks before the date of sailing.

If you booked your cruise directly through Celebrity, you can call Celebrity and ask when they were sent to you.

If you booked it through a travel agent, they will be sent to your travel agent instead of directly to you. I would recommend calling your TA if you don't receive them within the next few days.

Hi purr :)

Celebrity usually mails paper cruise docs four to six weeks before the date of sailing.

If you booked your cruise directly through Celebrity, you can call Celebrity and ask when they were sent to you.

If you booked it through a travel agent, they will be sent to your travel agent instead of directly to you. I would recommend calling your TA if you don't receive them within the next few days.

Hi Sky Sweet! :D

I booked directly through Celebrity.

Will anxiously await until the end of the week to see if they arrive. I'm so excited about doing the "Doc" dance. dancing.gif

Thanks

Michelle

We are sailing Jan 3rd and got our docs in the mail Sat. Nov. 29th so 5 weeks out for us. Booked directly through X. Went on line and filled out the boarding info/passes this weekend.

Do you recall if you asked for mailed docs or e-docs? Except for luggage tags, no real difference between mail or online.

19 days out and no docs....YIKES!:eek: I would be FREAKING out about now if I was you. :o

Please don't freak out. I am in Vancouver also, and regularly get my paper documents about two weeks after our American friends have received theirs. I usually even get them after our eastern Canadians have had theirs for a week. But I have always had them in time for the trip. :D

By the way, did you specify paper documents when you booked the cruise?

Please don't freak out. I am in Vancouver also, and regularly get my paper documents about two weeks after our American friends have received theirs. I usually even get them after our eastern Canadians have had theirs for a week. But I have always had them in time for the trip. :D

By the way, did you specify paper documents when you booked the cruise?

Hellllllo from South Vancouver!:D

Yep, requested Paper docs. Where would I find the info regarding my docs on the celebrity website?

So long as I get them in time for Xmas to put under the tree. :D

Hellllllo from South Vancouver!:D

Yep, requested Paper docs. Where would I find the info regarding my docs on the celebrity website?

So long as I get them in time for Xmas to put under the tree. :D

you should be able to do online check-in (also preferable even if you get mailed docs). Go to Celebrity main page and go to My Celebrity and set up your account. It will take you through the online check in process and the seapass account. You can print your Xpress Boarding Pass now

If you booked direct with X, you can also change some of your preferences - if you booked through TA it's not very editable.

I just received my paper docs from TA on 12/02/08.:) I also mentioned her about my DS with autism, so she contacted X for priority embarkation form for us.

I think I'm all set except packing! :eek:

Woo hooo....I'm so excited for you!

I'm still anxiously awaiting ours....:rolleyes:

Mailed on the 24th Nov.....He said I should have them by the end of next week at the latest.

Seems kinda slow for delivery???? Anyhoo, so long as I get them next week.

And, my refunded fuel surcharge is showing as OBC now. :-)))))))))))))))))

That's good news! You'll get it soon, eventhough it's very slow!

Purr Purr:

Don't worry, you will get it (provided the address is correct). Keep calling them, its alright. The final document is in the form of a booklet, containing everything, including your "transfer tickets" (if your fare includes air and transfer) .. meow!

from another cat

Purr Purr:

Don't worry, you will get it (provided the address is correct). Keep calling them, its alright. The final document is in the form of a booklet, containing everything, including your "transfer tickets" (if your fare includes air and transfer) .. meow!

from another cat

I'm overly anxious about getting them. :rolleyes:

Archived