Paper Documents

caribbeanchickie

you should be able to do online check-in (also preferable even if you get mailed docs). Go to Celebrity main page and go to My Celebrity and set up your account. It will take you through the online check in process and the seapass account. You can print your Xpress Boarding Pass now

We are first time cruisers, so I am not sure about this. We booked through a TA, and I did do the online check in thing on Celebrity's site and was able to print our Xpress boarding pass. Will we still be receiving paper docs even though we checked in online? We sail on Jan 2, and nothing yet.

Thanks...

Jeff & Cyndi

you should be able to do online check-in (also preferable even if you get mailed docs). Go to Celebrity main page and go to My Celebrity and set up your account. It will take you through the online check in process and the seapass account. You can print your Xpress Boarding Pass now

We are first time cruisers, so I am not sure about this. We booked through a TA, and I did do the online check in thing on Celebrity's site and was able to print our Xpress boarding pass. Will we still be receiving paper docs even though we checked in online? We sail on Jan 2, and nothing yet.

Thanks...

Jeff & Cyndi

Hi Jeff and Cyndi,

Whenever I booked through a TA, I was always told that electronic docs were the way to go. :cool: When I booked directly with the cruise line, I received paper docs as this was what I requested! :)

Your best best is to call your TA and ask what they chose for you.

In all likelihood, it was electronic.

Sorry I wasn't able to help you more.

Good luck and happy cruising!

It's weird, when we sailed Celebrity this past Sept, we got e-docs from our TA.

It was the first time after 8 crusies that we received this type of notification. (All with the same TA)

Why do some people get e-docs and others get paper?

Thanks...

Jeff & Cyndi

Hi Jeff and Cyndi,

I booked through TA and received my paper doc throught TA. I can also print Xpress Boarding Pass. Celebirty sent my paper to TA, she varify the info and gave it to me. Check with your TA.

Cheers :)

It's weird, when we sailed Celebrity this past Sept, we got e-docs from our TA.

It was the first time after 8 crusies that we received this type of notification. (All with the same TA)

Why do some people get e-docs and others get paper?

Hi denims :)

When I book a cruise directly through Celebrity, e-docs vs paper docs is one of the preferences I am asked to select. Celebrity probably gives a TA the same choice when they book a cruise on your behalf.

I booked our upcoming Dec. 20 cruise on Century on Nov. 26. The website did not give me an option of paper or e-docs. When I had a problem filling out my online check-in, I called Celebrity to speak with someone. She was able to reset the form for me. She mentioned that I would have to print out the xpress boarding pass since I had booked the cruise too late for paper documents. After she reset the form, I was able to enter my info again and print this out finally.

Archived