Another Emerald Princess 11/20-11/30 review

brianroberts2526

Hello All

I, Mrs Shogun would welcome any man or boy calling me girl, as it is many years since I was called this,

and as for being a Chick, well I can only live in hope,

yours Mrs Shogun

LOL

I feel the same way and my daughter says she hopes the guys are looking for chicks when she cruises :)

We were on the Island Nov. 6-16 for the Panama Canal. Perfect weather, beautiful ship, a lot to see and do. You will love your cruise there. 10 days spoiled us, we don't want anymore 7 day cruises.

We're looking at Ruby Princess for next December, 10 day Caribbean. Already wishing it was closer. Enjoy your vacation next week.

Myrna & Howard

Thanks for the awesome review. Can you tell me if the gym has elliptical trainers? It's the best form of cardio for me as I have a touchy knee. Also, if you could possibly remember the brand (Precor, Lifetime, etc.) that would help a great deal. Lastly, is there a Smith machine? I find it more stable than free weights on a moving ship.

Judging from your pix, you are a gym rat and would probably notice the things I'm asking about. And BTW, your ab routine is awesome!!

Thanks,

Eve

Thanks for the awesome review. Can you tell me if the gym has elliptical trainers? It's the best form of cardio for me as I have a touchy knee. Also, if you could possibly remember the brand (Precor, Lifetime, etc.) that would help a great deal. Lastly, is there a Smith machine? I find it more stable than free weights on a moving ship.

Judging from your pix, you are a gym rat and would probably notice the things I'm asking about. And BTW, your ab routine is awesome!!

Thanks,

Eve

Hmm, I want to say Precor. I think most of all the equipment was. I'm almost 100% that the ellipticals were at least Precor. They were probably the nicest machines in the gym, though I don't use them my wife does though. I prefer a treadmill, I know it's worse on your body.

They all have mini TV's, well not that mini actually they are quite large for each machine having one.

The weight machines were kind of a pain, WAY to much movement on most of them. And in many different directions, kind of defeats the purpose of using a machine over a free weight.

The free weight are is a bit small in the corner too.

Oh and on the smith machine, yes they do. It's kind of in an awkward position, people have to walk right up against you. But, its there, and it's not bad, I used it a few times.

We too had in interesting experience while cruising out of Ft. Lauderdale

the first week of December 5 years ago. The ship was full of extremely crochety people. It is for

that reason alone that we will not sail out of ft. lauderdale at that time

of the year ever again.

A side note: I don't mind being referred to as a "girl" because it makes me

feel younger!!! ;) Political correctness has gone too far. My best friends

and I refer to each other as "girl" a lot. It is a term of endearment as

far as we are concerned. If others take offense at that, then that's

a personal problem.

Archived