Celebrity Summit to Bermuda 2010

David21

I am so excited Celebrity is finally returning to Bermuda. I never understood why they would pull out of Bermuda which is the most beautiful Island and the best cruise to go on with 4 days there.

And with them bringing the SUMMIT there makes it even better.

I guess now that there will be two (2) piers in King's Wharf they are doing this. We use to go on the Zenith or Horizon every year to Bermuda and was so disappointed when they stopped. We have been doing the Explorer of the Seas 5 days to Bermuda and love the Explorer but I would rather 7 days in Bermuda. Just wanted to let everyone know in case they haven't heard. Very excited here. I have so many cruises booked I'm going to never retire.

Happy Sailings - Tomorrow is the NCL GEM to the Bahamas out of NYC

Let's get out of this cold weather.

Dave

• 3 weeks later...
Does anyone know when the bookings will open-?

-seems this will be a MUST DO!

Hi Hcat !

I do not know for certain, but an educated guess would be between March and June of 2009.

I am so excited Celebrity is finally returning to Bermuda. I never understood why they would pull out of Bermuda which is the most beautiful Island and the best cruise to go on with 4 days there.

Dave

I am so excited to hear that as I have been waiting for ever to go to Bermuda for more than just the ususal 4 days that is offered now. I am going to check into those bookings right away!

Hi Hcat !

I do not know for certain, but an educated guess would be between March and June of 2009.

Hi Andy

Do you think Cruise Critic would be organizing a trip? have not yet had the pleasure of sailing with an official CC group... Seems like it would be lots of fun!

Archived