So...Does Anyone Know What Is Going On With The Fuel Surcharge Refund Yet ???

jessemon

You're cruisin' for a bruisin'! :D Now I really need a drank. :p
I'll take a pankin instead thankyouverymuch.....Speaking of "sir"charges, has anyone heard the joke about the one legged...now where was I.......LOL.....:p

I think I'd actually rather have a pancake! But wait.......do pancakes go with dranks? :confused:

Only if your drank is paid for with the OBC you get for the fuel surcharge.......LOL.....:D:D

And anything goes with pancakes......:cool:

Only if your drank is paid for with the OBC you get for the fuel surcharge.......LOL.....:D:D

And anything goes with pancakes......:cool:

jessemon,

Wow you post a lot. You must be an experienced cruiser. No wonder you're so well informed on the fuel surcharge stuff. I've been reading so many threads and it's all so confusing to a newbie like me. I think I read something about if I refund Carnival the 53 cents that the oil barrel was over that one day that they'll change an inside cabin to an aft wrap on my next cruise. Do you know do I have to contact the PVP or will they take care of that automatically? I just want to make sure it's all taken care of so I can join the Balcony Club. :eek::eek::eek:

jessemon,

Wow you post a lot. You must be an experienced cruiser. No wonder you're so well informed on the fuel surcharge stuff. I've been reading so many threads and it's all so confusing to a newbie like me. I think I read something about if I refund Carnival the 53 cents that the oil barrel was over that one day that they'll change an inside cabin to an aft wrap on my next cruise. Do you know do I have to contact the PVP or will they take care of that automatically? I just want to make sure it's all taken care of so I can join the Balcony Club. :eek::eek::eek:

The "BALCONY CLUB".....ooooooo Mommy......LOL.....To answer your question....No on the 53 cents and a upgrade to a wrap.....But they will supply you a barrel of oil for your membership into the "BALCONY CLUB".....For only $42.21......Which can be applied to your OBC....

Slip sliden away...slip sliden away......:D

Good gravy!! How many Cruise Critic members does it take to change a lightbulb?

Hey that question was asked many, many threads ago. Stop asking questions when you could of used the search feature of this board. We get tired of answering the same ol' questions.:rolleyes:;):D:p

jessemon,

Thankfully your husband has decided to cruise with you instead of yous sister:p:eek::D.

I think I'd actually rather have a pancake! But wait.......do pancakes go with dranks? :confused:

Rum goes with everything...at any time!

Have you never been to a waffle house at 2am?

No I haven't.......do they have pancakes and rum? I'll take 2 pancakes, 2 waffles and 4 rum dranks! :D

Archived