Do they still mail the cruise doc books?

Sass4

I remember when we booked our first cruise on RRCL we got a nice book that listed the excursions in it with a little description of what each one was.

Just wondering if they still do that?

Thank you.

The default is soft copy e-docs. You need to specifically request hard copy documents.

We didn't specify anything on our current cruise but they sent hard doc's anyway. Last Feb we did the same on another cruise and they emailed doc's. Go figure..:rolleyes:

The default is soft copy e-docs. You need to specifically request hard copy documents.

True for docs but I think they are asking about shore excur books and luggage tags. These you can request but are often sent automatically by RCL. The 'true' Docs are usually edocs unless your t/a is not set up on them. You may request paper docs for a fee of $35.

True for docs but I think they are asking about shore excur books and luggage tags. These you can request but are often sent automatically by RCL. The 'true' Docs are usually edocs unless your t/a is not set up on them. You may request paper docs for a fee of $35.

We got the doc's, shore excursion books, and luggage tags for our current cruise (didn't ask) but we also booked directly with RCCL. Guess in our case at least, there doesn't seem to be any rhyme nor reason.

We got the doc's, shore excursion books, and luggage tags for our current cruise (didn't ask) but we also booked directly with RCCL. Guess in our case at least, there doesn't seem to be any rhyme nor reason.

With RCCL there never is. The part i don't like is they can send them (customer) paper docs for free but if they request them its $35?

We received our docs booklet style last week (via our TA) for our January 4, 2009 sailing. However, we made a cabin change after they were printed. Do you know if they will automatically send them out again showing the change?

No...you can either write the correct cabin number on thebaggage tags or get new ones at the pier!! have fun!

We received our docs booklet style last week (via our TA) for our January 4, 2009 sailing. However, we made a cabin change after they were printed. Do you know if they will automatically send them out again showing the change?

I got mine at the pier when we changed cabins. A very easy process.

Archived