A new cruise themed series is starting on the Travel ChannelI hope this doesn't get m

Liv4cruzin

I hope this doesn't get moved to an "off topic" thread.....

While setting up my TiVo to record programs while I'm cruising the next 2 weeks, I discovered a new series entitled "Cruise Series" (how ingenious) that premiers on the Travel Channel on Sunday, Dec. 21st at 10 pm EST. The first episode features the Norwegian Pearl. It should get the juices flowing for those of us who are landlocked at the moment.

While setting up my TiVo to record programs while I'm cruising the next 2 weeks, I discovered a new series entitled "Cruise Series" (how ingenious) that premiers on the Travel Channel on Sunday, Dec. 21st at 10 pm EST. The first episode features the Norwegian Pearl. It should get the juices flowing for those of us who are landlocked at the moment.

Wow! How exciting, does anyone know exactly what the show will be about? We are going on the Pearl in May for a 5 day and 7 day, so i'm very excited about this show! Of course we won't be here the 21st but i'm sure they'll replay it. How great my Sunday nights will be better, Desperate Housewives at 9, Cruises at 10. :D;)

How great my Sunday nights will be better, Desperate Housewives at 9, Cruises at 10. :D;)

Now that is what I was thinking. I am looking forward to it!!!

My DH and I are thinking of a cruise on the Pearl in February for the 11th anniversary :D of my 29th birthday, so the first episode will be a must watch for us.

Well HMPH! I just did a search and all I found in my programming was 'Tom Cruise live at E' or something equally stimulating. No 'Cruise Series' for me, and I was really excited to see that the first episode would be about the ship we'll be on in a month.

I'm going to blame Tom Cruise. He is obviously completely responsible for my Canadian satellite listings not having any 'Cruises' but him on the schedule. :p He's so selfish. Everything is about him, him, him. :rolleyes:

I hope all the rest of you enjoy the series! :)

My DVR's onscreen program guide only shows one week in advance. So, I'm going to have to program it as a manual program. I found the info on the program guide on TV Guide's website. It said that the series was about cruise vacations. So, I expect it will be sort of educational while showing off the ship's amenities. Enjoy!

They filmed onboard about 3 months ago, the hosts name is Brooke. THey were also filming with Peter Greenberg (MSNBC) about a month ago. If you remember the special with American Airlines (how to run an Airline) they did the same thing on the Pearl, and it will be shown in February!!!

Now that is what I was thinking. I am looking forward to it!!!

My DH and I are thinking of a cruise on the Pearl in February for the 11th anniversary :D of my 29th birthday, so the first episode will be a must watch for us.

Nothing better than that lineup of shows!

I was looking at Feb 1st actually I love the ports of call! Yeah we're going to be on the Sky was the first episode will be shown so we're going to have to get someone at home to tape it for us. ;)

I just checked my Tivo and the only thing listed is "Cruising Do's and Don'ts". I'll check in a couple of days to see if "Cruise Series" is listed.

On Travel Channels website under TV Schedule it's listed.

http://www.travelchannel.com/Weekly_TV_Schedule

You can Choose the 21st and scroll all the way down you'll see at 10PM EST.

Archived