Eurodam Dining Room Menu

Krazy Kruizers

Sounds pretty good! Thanks so much for posting these. :D

I've decided to switch our Tamarind reservation to the fourth night since there's not too much on the menu then we're interested in.

Could you comment on dishes you particularly enjoyed or weren't bowled over by?

This is just a general comment, but I noticed that most of the vegetarian entrees are decidedly lacking in a good protein source...

Our menu was very similar to those posted, on the Ryndam Sea of Cortez a few weeks back.

The only bad experience was the scallops dish on the first day. Would be intrigued to know KK if you saw or sampled this dish and if it was any good on the Eurodam.

Our feeling was that if they can't do a dish properly, then they should do something else. Everything else on the cruise was excellent.

:D:D:D

Our menu was very similar to those posted, on the Ryndam Sea of Cortez a few weeks back.

The only bad experience was the scallops dish on the first day. Would be intrigued to know KK if you saw or sampled this dish and if it was any good on the Eurodam.

Our feeling was that if they can't do a dish properly, then they should do something else. Everything else on the cruise was excellent.

:D:D:D

Sorry -- we didn't try the scallops dish.

KK You are nasty posting these menus! My cruise on the Eurodam is not until late March, and I am now already too hungry to wait!:D

We are also going late March---the 28th-----When are you going? If it's the 28th it would be great if you joined the roll call. At this point there are only two posters.

• 1 month later...

Hey, I am going on the Eurodam on March 28th as well! Since I am a total newbie, I will attempt to find the roll call to see if we can meet up.

I just got back from a Mexican Riviera jaunt on the Oosterdam and the menu was exactly the same. I won't complain because the food was amazing. :)

Hey, I am going on the Eurodam on March 28th as well! Since I am a total newbie, I will attempt to find the roll call to see if we can meet up.

I just got back from a Mexican Riviera jaunt on the Oosterdam and the menu was exactly the same. I won't complain because the food was amazing. :)

Welcome to Cruise Critic. By all means, please join the roll call. It is finally starting to become active so it is near the the top of the list----easy to find.

Here is the link to your Roll Call:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=881627

• 7 months later...

It looks like almost the exact menu's from the Noordam in January 09. I was on two ten day b2b so there were some additional items and many repeated but I thought the food was excellent. I am jealous however that you were offered the cappucino bombe. It was not offered in January on the Noordam and it is one of my favorites:D

It looks like almost the exact menu's from the Noordam in January 09. I was on two ten day b2b so there were some additional items and many repeated but I thought the food was excellent. I am jealous however that you were offered the cappucino bombe. It was not offered in January on the Noordam and it is one of my favorites:D

The chocolate bombe was not offered on our 20 Noordam cruise in February either.

Thank you sooo much for posting those menus... We have a bit of a problem, husband is just over open heart surgery, & has to be VERY careful about spices...Can we order any of the menum items (which I assume are preprepared) without all the spices?? thanks for your help.

• 1 month later...

Thank you so much for posting those menus. We sail on the Westerdam in January, and I assume the menus will be the same. It looked like a very nice mix of 'ordinary food' (me) and Haut Crusine (spelled correctly, I hope) ( my DH). I am an ice cream fanatic but seldom eat it other than on vacation. Those Sundaes looked ....like something to look forward too!!!!!!

Thank you again. I know it was a lot of trouble for you ...but you are getting many sincere, happy thanks..winging back to you!!!:):):):):)

Archived