Weather in NOLA in November/December

shellgoodman

We're leaving in less than three weeks on the Conquest and have no idea what clothes to bring to NOLA pre-cruise. Is it cold in NO now? What is the temp at night? I am packing a extra bag for NO for my family and will not be bringing this bag on the cruise. I am going to leave the bag in the car in the hotel parking lot.

Even though I am the kind of person who likes for things to be planned out in advance, when it comes to packing for our Jan cruise, I am just gonna wing it. Meaning? I will not be packing for us until the night before we leave for New Orleans! Why? The weather. I know, I know, you'll probably say I'll forget something, but I won't. And if I do, doesn't matter - I'll be cruising!! :p

Happy sailing,

T.

my sons birthday is December 3rd. Every birthday picture everyone is in shorts. However, his first holloween it was 30 degrees and we couldnt even trick or treat.

I would pack something for cold weather. It could be 70 when you depart and 30 when you return a week later.

Last winter I don't think I ever used my heavy coat but last night on WWL tv

they said they were expecting a colder than usual winter and we all know how reliable the weather men are.

richelle

Typical Winter weather attire for N.O., short sleeve shirt, sweater, wind breaker and jeans. You'll be ready for anything the weather has to offer. Also on the ship, for some reason comming back into the river the wind is usually pretty heavy duty.

Archived