Future Cruise Booking

pormond

Hi All

Just a few questions about future cruise bookings.

Is there a limit of how many future cruise bookings you can make while on a cruise?

Are all future cruise booking deposits $100 per person regardless of length and itinerary of the cruise?

Are there additional perks if you book a specific cruise while on board?

Thanks - Patricia

You can book as many future cruise credits as you can afford, but remember, there is a 4-year limit in which they are valid. If not used in the allotted time, the $$$$$ is lost.

The $100 deposit is valid on all cruises, except for those labled "Grand" cruises. Those include, but are not limited to, the World Cruise. The "Grand" cruises are typically over 35 days in length.

If you book a specific cruise, or even an open booking, there will be an on-board credit for that new cruise. The amount will depend on the length of the cruise, and (I think) the cabin category.

Just to mention that any segment of a 'grand' cruise is also exempt. The one we wanted was a piece of the Prinsendam South America trip and only 16 days or so in length, but required a full deposit of $900 or so per person. The info delivered to the cabins while you are on board is accurate but you have to read the fine print!

DH and I just got off from the Noordam last Sunday and we booked a 10-day Panama Canal cruise for Nov. 2009. Our deposit was $100 per person, so $200 total. We received an onboard credit of $70 ($35 pp). We booked a VE balcony cabin......the more expensive suites receive a higher OBC amount. We received our contract later that day and I also received an emailed copy when we returned from the Noordam. I had checked the price for VE before we left so I would have a figure in mind and what we are paying is exactly that same price. So, no discount for booking on board in this case. It was very easy booking onboard and the person doing it was very nice and helpful.

Archived