Spring 2009 Solo Cruise on Princess or Royal

Kimidfw

I'm currently booked for the 1/25/09 Crown Princess cruise. Unfortunately, it appears all categories are waitlisted now. It would be fun to get a group of solo cruisers together. Right now, I'm probably done for this year - I have a girl cruise booked for May with Carnival. My next venture will probably not be until Spring 2010 - although with all the cruise bargains out there, I'll never say never!

Hey Solo Travelers:

Anyone planning a spring 2009 cruise to the Caribbean? I'm looking at something in February.

It would be great to "go" with a group of solo travelers.

Let me know! Thanks.:)

If you want to form an official Cruise Critic Group Cruise, click Member Cruises for more information. It appears on the bar above with User CP, FAQ, Guidelines, etc. On the page that will appear, be sure to read How to be a Cruise Critic Group Leader in 10 easy steps. Click the link in that sentence to get to the page.

Please remember the Guidelines we all agreed to follow when registering for our free membership:

Member Cruises

Cruise Critic recognizes that our Community Members like to meet each other on board their cruises by planning a Group Cruise. We encourage our members to do so. To assist you in planning your cruise, please avail yourself of Cruise Critic's Member Cruise Program.

Decision-making discussions regarding the 'who, what, where, & when' of your group cruise are welcomed on all forums. After booking through our Program, you may continue answering questions about your group cruise on any forum here at Cruise Critic. All members booked on a Cruise Critic groups may include links and pictures to the group cruise information in their signatures. However, those booked should frequent the special forum set up just for your cruise to have "fun" until you sail!

We respectfully request that forums set up for our Member Cruises be frequently only by those who have booked the sailing.

Only official Cruise Critic Group Cruises may be promoted anywhere on our cruise forums. This includes graphics, links, banners and references to any non-Cruise Critic Group Cruise. Any promotional material posted on the forums about non-Cruise Critic Group Cruises will be removed without notice.

If you have any other questions about the official Cruise Critic Group Cruises, per the instructions in Contact Us on the bar below you can contact groups@cruisecritic.com regarding Cruise Critic Member Cruises. Please remember, all e-mails and Report Post e-mails to Cruise Critic are answered in order of receipt. With 393,324 members as I type this reply and e-mails being received 24/7, please be patient for any reply or action.

I sincerely hope this information will be helpful and wishing you lots of 080402gudl_prv.gif in having a Cruise Critic Member Cruise!

Kat 110105_emYA10_prv.gif

'Tis the season to be jolly...

Good luck if you try a "group of solo's" cruise. As I solo (at least so far), I have the tendancy to be single-minded and plan when and where I go! ;)

I see you're going to Bermuda in May on EOS. I'm also thinking of booking that cruise and might go as a solo for the first time. Are you going solo?

I see you're going to Bermuda in May on EOS. I'm also thinking of booking that cruise and might go as a solo for the first time. Are you going solo?

That cruise was May 2008. I am thinking of May or June 2009 for my next cruise, possibly the EOS to Bermuda again!! I haven't made a decision yet.

Archived