VCE Water Taxi Dock Luggage Trolleys

Are Luggage Trolleys available at the Venice Airport Water Taxi dock to the air departure terminal? I know they are available for a fee from the VCE arrival terminal to the dock but - is the same true from the dock to the air terminal? SeaFish

Are Luggage Trolleys available at the Venice Airport Water Taxi dock to the air departure terminal? I know they are available for a fee from the VCE arrival terminal to the dock but - is the same true from the dock to the air terminal? SeaFish

We are trying to think back--they may have been 1 euro but well worth the cost! They may also have been free. . .sorry! In any event, not much!

I'm not sure about the water taxi area, but at the entrance to the Marco Polo airport, in Oct '08, the luggage carts were all attached to each other. You put a EUR in to release the chain, but when you returned your cart, and reattached the chain, you got your coin back, so the use of the cart was actually free.

Thanks for the replies. So - what happens to the Luggage Trolleys that people use from the airport terminal to the water taxi dock? Are they just sitting around after use or - gathered and put in a group for rental back to the air terminal, etc? SeaFish

Thanks for the replies. So - what happens to the Luggage Trolleys that people use from the airport terminal to the water taxi dock? Are they just sitting around after use or - gathered and put in a group for rental back to the air terminal, etc? SeaFish

I think there was a group of them at the water taxi dock too. I remember in 05 we were able to get one right at the dock and as mentioned above, we were able to get one at the air terminal and drop it at the dock this year.

Archived