Century 1A vs. CC

TenerifeSharon

We are presently booked for the TA on Century in April. For some reason, the CCs are now $150 less pp than the 1A balcony cabins. Although we do have the "coveted" 8220 (last cabin starboard side), would it make sense to give the 1A up and save the $300 by getting a CC? Even the FVs are cheaper than the 1As, but I'm not sure that the sideways bed arrangement on Century's FVs is ideal -- especially not after having the FVs on Millennium and Infinity.

What advice from Century experts?? Thanks for the help.

Iv read the CC class has better balcony furniture, foot stools and a table than other balconys. Also CC class gets the gifts in the cabin, for concierge class, the champagne, flowers etc.

CC is usually more expensive right??? Maybe they just were not selling well and reduced the prices. Im in a C2 I hear, dont have the written confirmation yet, but looking forward to it.

Thanks, firefly. We have had CC cabins before and I know about the perks -- not much, really -- but for it to be cheaper than a 2A is surprising. I would also have thought that they just aren't selling well, but there are just as many 2As still available as CCs. Who knows what X is thinking!

Archived