Welcome home, voyager of the seas!!!!!

TEXASMUNK

Welcome back to Texas VOS. Sailing on 12/28 for New Year's. Also doing the T/A in April. Hate to see her leave though. We need a ship year round.

cruiseloverandagent hope to see you on the 28th.

Dave, et al: do you have any info as to when Voyager actually departed? Just curious...knew that there might be some delays, as you and others noted earlier, due to first sailing from Galveston but wonder if there was some other basis that might affect boarding.

Would have been nice to have seen her sail out but good to know she's back....at least until April!

Thanks,

T Lex

My web cam is stuck as well. It could be that its set to only go to 530 when it gets dark enough to be hard to see. Although the ship is lit up enough to show up on the camera.

I guess we wait for Erica to get on CC and add her comments about the day.

Looking at RP, it looks as if folks are already dug into the fun activities aboard.

I would think VOS has left by now but only someone who can put eyes on the ship, or is listening to the Houston Galveston Ship Pilot radio traffic can say for sure.

kroozcams still shows Voyager there. Have they not left yet? Or is the camera stuck....or maybe overloaded. :D I guess it is stuck. If it is dark here, it MUST be dark there. I didn't even notice that, just checking periodically.:D

It's been frozen since 5:29 on both Harbor House webcams. What a disappointment!

But I will on her in just 3 short weeks! :D

Greetings! I'm happy to say I just booked the Voyager of the Seas on Jan 4th and very much looking forward to sailing out of Texas for the 1st time. I hope the ship is ready! We can't wait!

Flyguy, come join our Roll Call for the Jan 4th sailing. Just click on the link in my signature.

Patti

Hey guys, sorry I didn't post last night! We went in to work at 7am and got home about 6:45.

Yesterday was so busy! Aside from the coast guard inspection delaying boarding, the city of Galveston was dumb enough to put the bike rally literally in front of the entrance to the terminal. With a reported 500,000 bikes and 12000 cruise guests it was a total mess. Our passengers reported lines to get parking being hours long.

Archived