Smooth Away - hair removal

Ryffian

It won't last any longer than shaving, since you're just removing hair from the surface of the skin--and it'll make your tan go away faster....since you're exfoliating like mad!

I have some exfoliating cream that I use (occassionally) and it will remove patches of hair, too.

If you're talking about what I think you are, I've tried them a few years ago. They're sort of like sandpaper, and you're supposed to rub them on your skin, right? I found that a) they didn't remove any hair, and b) they were really irritating to my skin. I'm sure that they must work properly for someone, somewhere, since they're still selling them, but it certainly isn't me!

• 2 years later...

I tried those, sure works on legs if you have alot of time just to sit and rub in a circle. Did irritate the skin slightly.BUT don't use them on your arm pits as it almost burns and red. (it says to use small ones on arm pits)

Did not remove hair. Save your money and try a cream remover if you do not want to use a razor. With creams, again it depends on your skin.

Some to me irritate my skin, so found one that works for me.

As someone posted - both thumbs down on that product.

I have used it and it seems to work better when my hair was a little longer. Nothing beats shaving cream and razors for me.

I also use it when in a hurry.

I just bought some today for 1.99 at the Christmas Tree shops.

Nora

Archived