Adults Only Cruise - Ruby Princess 2/7/09

Ravens Fan

We are sailing on the Ruby Princess - Feb 7th !!!!

We are looking to hangout with others seeking an ADULTS ONLY crowd. We're alot of fun .......

We are on the Legend, sailing 2/8/2009. We'll wave as we pass you in the Caribbean...........

Hey, worse case scenario we'll just pack a couple "Hedo T-Shirts" ..... LOL.

Seriously, how do you go about it? We've been on a dozen cruises and have never figured out how to advertise. And, let's face it ..... it's the perfect conditions !!!!

We belong to a couple sites, and there's an exclusive themed-cruise, aboard the Carnival Legend, during the final week of April. But, with balcony cabins starting at $1300 per person, they can keep that cruise.

We'll try the t-shirts !!!!!

Yea,,,We are doing a short cruise to the Bahamas,,,Our christmas gifts to each other. That 1300 dollar cruise is way too much but we would do it for 400-500 each. We just want to hang out with like minded semi to fit people who dont spend 22 hrs at the buffet of death on the ship! We looked at Hedo but very pricey too. She likes to wear little things looks real hot in them but "family" type's would prob kick her (and me) off.

Hey, worse case scenario we'll just pack a couple "Hedo T-Shirts" ..... LOL.

Seriously, how do you go about it? We've been on a dozen cruises and have never figured out how to advertise. And, let's face it ..... it's the perfect conditions !!!!

We belong to a couple sites, and there's an exclusive themed-cruise, aboard the Carnival Legend, during the final week of April. But, with balcony cabins starting at $1300 per person, they can keep that cruise.

We'll try the t-shirts !!!!!

That price is why we stick with the group we cruise with, $1-200 hundred extra for private parties I can justify, twice the price to have the ship isn't worth it to me.

As for T shirts, just buy some extremely suggestive ones. People will comment about liking them and go from there. Rainbow stuff also tends to catch the eye for people, especially when a woman is wearing it and with a man.

And don't forget to go to the Friends of Dorothy meeting if they have one.

Friends of Dorothy ??? Really .....

We're spending the night before the cruise in Ft. Lauderdale, so we're thinking Trapeze would be fun .....

Trap is ALWAYS fun! Even if just for each other LOL

FOD is the Gay/Lesbian meeting, sort of like a Friends of Bill meeting except that the people actually like themselves the way they are. A couple who mingles with FOD will either be IDed as lifestyle or as sick, twisted perverts. Seems to depend on how the FOD people feel about lifestyle couples.

Trap is ALWAYS fun! Even if just for each other LOL

FOD is the Gay/Lesbian meeting, sort of like a Friends of Bill meeting except that the people actually like themselves the way they are. A couple who mingles with FOD will either be IDed as lifestyle or as sick, twisted perverts. Seems to depend on how the FOD people feel about lifestyle couples.

I for one welcome male-female couples to FOD meetings as they tend to be the more open-minded fun people around. It doesn't hurt of the husband is cute and not averse to some harmless flirting either.:rolleyes:

Oh yes ..... this is really our/her pic ..... and we have others on the profile.

It is disappointing to not find a way to meet other "like-minded" couples onboard. Let's face it, there's more than a THOUSAND couples onboard ..... at least a few are liberally minded. There is just no way to know.

We've enjoyed this side of our relationship for a few years, and we cruise every February. We have been absolutely unsuccessful in past years. So, we just relax and enjoy the Caribbean .....

Someday, the luck will change .....

Thanks, Kingfish .....

C'mon people, there has to be a FUN couple hitting the Ruby with us !!!! BTW, we are also posting on Roll Call and had another member say my profile pic is offensive. I'm guessing their hiney doesn't look the same .....

Honestly, is it a bad pic? Is it offensive? I mean we do have some class - we are not here to make enemies.

Ravens vs. Steelers ( 3 hours and counting .....)

Thanks, Kingfish .....

C'mon people, there has to be a FUN couple hitting the Ruby with us !!!! BTW, we are also posting on Roll Call and had another member say my profile pic is offensive. I'm guessing their hiney doesn't look the same .....

Honestly, is it a bad pic? Is it offensive? I mean we do have some class - we are not here to make enemies.

Ravens vs. Steelers ( 3 hours and counting .....)

You're welcome. :)

We don't think your picture is offensive (we're pretty open minded hehe). We could, however, see how a hater of the American flag might be offended....or the type of person that complains that a rose is too red or sunshine too bright. ;) Do people really expect NOT to see a bikini on a forum about cruising?

Don't sweat the small stuff (or the easily offended).:p

Archived