Adults Only Cruise - Ruby Princess 2/7/09

Ravens Fan

That was one tough game! You know,,when you have a hot wife some overweight spouse will get real mad when her hubby looks at your wife. I have seen it when my wife wears a hot two piece or a real tight dinner dress with a high cut. We just smile. The day guys don't look at her will break both our hearts. She works very hard to stay in shape,,I could do more. I'm sure your wife is the same. If you put us on your list I will try to send some pics from our cruise in March. :cool:

Hey everybody just a note that these little posts work. Ravens Fan and us have found each other (on Craigslist of all places) and we plan on having some FUN during the cruise. We can't wait, thank God for internet classified ads, LOL.

Now, would everyone like a post-cruise update?

Hey everybody just a note that these little posts work. Ravens Fan and us have found each other (on Craigslist of all places) and we plan on having some FUN during the cruise. We can't wait, thank God for internet classified ads, LOL.

Now, would everyone like a post-cruise update?

Of course we would like a post cruise update! Especially if pictures and video are involved LOL

BTW: I can't tell from the little picture, would you also be a Runnergurl we know with a Geek hubby?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Thanks, Kingfish .....

C'mon people, there has to be a FUN couple hitting the Ruby with us !!!! BTW, we are also posting on Roll Call and had another member say my profile pic is offensive. I'm guessing their hiney doesn't look the same .....

Honestly, is it a bad pic? Is it offensive? I mean we do have some class - we are not here to make enemies.

Ravens vs. Steelers ( 3 hours and counting .....)

RF,

Your profile pic is pretty tame IMHO, but then again, we used to post full frontal 'mugs n jugs' on AFF! LOL! Of course, there are a lot of moribund people on cruise liners miserably waiting for their 'final' port o' call, and yes, their sniping is just bedrock envy if one could ever strip away the layers of uptightness. :)

Having said all that, please do err on the side of conservatism with your avatars etc here, we'd hate to see you banned cos some old biddy whined to the mods!

Although we're living the lifestyle on the other side of the planet, it's heartening to see you and other lifestylers on this board at all.

In 95 I did my first grown-up big-boat cruise with my girl at the time, and the best fun we had was dining with some FOD's who were hilarious, but who left the ship 2 days later, the rest was pretty ordinary times. :(

I wasn't in the lifestyle then, and was just too naive to think it even existed outside of 'penthouse forum' letters, and the internet was a newborn! I think the Hedo T's are a great idea, but wear them on alternate days (her, you, her, you) to maximise your marketing reach, and to ensure one's always being laundered LOL!

I guess if you find an open couple, just try casually asking if they are 'in the lifestyle' you will either get you a blank stare, or a green light!;)

Hell you might even stumble across some curious newbies if the mood is right!

Our best regards, Will & Licia.

• 7 months later...

WE have B2B cruise on the new carnival Dream its not An adult only But with 200 + Monkey heads on board I,m sure their will be alot of Good Parties Hey Raven Fan your Not From BMore ?Go Ravens on MNFB our cruise is jan23-Feb 6 If their are any openings it will be a good time check out our post. Hope you all have fun timming is bad for us.:confused:

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived