Cabin 2435 on the Conquest

CenTexGal

Friends of ours have been assigned cabin 2435 on the Conquest. The Galley is above them and a little forward. Has anyone had this cabin that can tell us if it is noisy? They had a horribly loud cabin on the Ecstasy last year...I would had to see a repeat for them:eek:

The Galley should not be noisy in their cabin. We were just down the hall. What did provide some noise was there was a room across from that area on the port side where they were washing dishes?? Washing something in there with a dish washing type machine. It wasnt real noisy, but not sure I would want to see it. Would have to look on the deck plans to see if there was a corresponding area on starboard side. (we had one cabin on both sides port and starboard across from each other on the ocean side).

Otherwise its a good location and very convenient. The back elevators go right up to inbetween the buffet seating area and the back of the ship where the aft pool and pizza is. I started going up there for midnight pizza, so maybe convenient isnt so good. :D Its also great to get to the dining room, we had the back of the ship location in the dining room. Easy to get to the pool. Great location overall.

Archived