ROLL CALL - Legend 2/27/09 - FLL to STT

Constance331

I've done a search and have not found a roll call for this sailing, so I thought I would start one.

This is my first Seabourn cruise - I'm very excited to be sampling this line!:) I figure 8 nights ought to be a nice length to break myself in with - then, who knows after that?:D

I'd love to hear from others who will be joining me. I'm game to any and all 'pearls of wisdom' from seasoned Seabournites.

57 days for me - I'm going down a day early. Don't want to have to worry about missing embarkation.

I keep watching the site to see what suite assignment I get, too (booked a Gty) ... although it doesn't matter if I don't find out until I board - how bad could it be where I wind up?:D

57 days for me - I'm going down a day early. Don't want to have to worry about missing embarkation.

I keep watching the site to see what suite assignment I get, too (booked a Gty) ... although it doesn't matter if I don't find out until I board - how bad could it be where I wind up?:D

It would be bad if you get the laundry room and have to sleep on the ironing board. :eek:

• 2 weeks later...

Constance

Do you have a Guest Referral? If not I have an extra ~~I would be

happy to send it in for you to have a Legend onboard credit.

If you will e-mail Host Dan your e-mail address he'll forward it on to me. (I prefer not to post my e-mail address on forum boards)

Happy Sailing!:p

Martita B.

Constance

Do you have a Guest Referral? If not I have an extra ~~I would be

happy to send it in for you to have a Legend onboard credit.

If you will e-mail Host Dan your e-mail address he'll forward it on to me. (I prefer not to post my e-mail address on forum boards)

Happy Sailing!:p

Martita B.

Thanks, Martita, but I've already been referred by another poster on these boards.:)

Just received my final cruise documents - very exciting! My suite is still listed as GTY, so it may be that I will not know where they'll be sticking me until I get to check-in.:D

Does one bring the entire booklet along, or perhaps just the one page that requires passenger signature? I also noticed another page that carries some sort of bar code (for scanning?).

Love the SB leather wallet...;)

Just received my final cruise documents - very exciting! My suite is still listed as GTY, so it may be that I will not know where they'll be sticking me until I get to check-in.:D

Does one bring the entire booklet along, or perhaps just the one page that requires passenger signature? I also noticed another page that carries some sort of bar code (for scanning?).

Love the SB leather wallet...;)

Bring the entire booklet with you, and sign on the 2 pages that require signatures..

Check the website 2 weeks prior to sailing. You will have been assigned a suite by then..

Host Dan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
:Dhi constance, to answer your roll call ......i look forward to meeting you on board .really excited about the trip....not long now.... and i will be whale spotting in grand turk.....hope to see you soon .....:D

Welcome to Cruise Critic and especially the Seabourn Board!

If I notice someone new here, it is always my pleasure to pay attention to it!

Enjoy your Seabourn cruise!

Marja

Greetings to my fellow sailors SchnauzerPup, CruisePhan and Toffeeman!

Not long now . . . a month ago I was certain I had everything I'll need, but now I keep buying "stuff" and wondering whether I'm really ready at all.:D

One question - does anybody know which dock we disembark in St. Thomas? My docs don't say. I'll have several hours to "kill" before my flight, and I'm trying to figure out the best place to chill with drinks, lunch, and people-watching. I have no interest whatsoever in shopping or going into town. At the moment I'm leaning toward the Best Western at Emerald Bay.

Greetings to my fellow sailors SchnauzerPup, CruisePhan and Toffeeman!

Not long now . . . a month ago I was certain I had everything I'll need, but now I keep buying "stuff" and wondering whether I'm really ready at all.:D

One question - does anybody know which dock we disembark in St. Thomas? My docs don't say. I'll have several hours to "kill" before my flight, and I'm trying to figure out the best place to chill with drinks, lunch, and people-watching. I have no interest whatsoever in shopping or going into town. At the moment I'm leaning toward the Best Western at Emerald Bay.

Last year it was Havensight....

Archived