Serenade of the Seas Cabin 7540

Has anyone stayed in this cabin? I have a few concerns about it....

1. Is there noise from the theater below?

2. Is there noise from the elevators?

3. How close is it actually to the elevators?

4. Is the balcony larger?

5. Is the view obstructed by the lifeboat covers like other balconies on deck 7?

Any pictures or shared experiences would be great!

Thanks!

The E1 balconies on deck 7 are deeper than the standard balconies, so you will not see the lifeboat covers when you look down. You are actually a little ways down a hallway from the elevators, so you should not hear any noise from them.

I can't answer your question about noise from the theater, except to say that you are above the balcony section of the theater and the stage is another deck down.

Hope this helps.

The elevators open to the inside--not toward your cabin. There is no noise from the elevators or stairs.

Because you have an extended balcony, you won't have as much privacy as the shorter balconies. The pivacy divider doesn't extend the full depth of your balcony. Toward the railing, it's only a rail dividing you and your neighbors for the last 18 inches or so of your balcony.

• 3 years later...

I'm trying to decide whether to take my white noise maker for sleeping (very light sleeper!) or to try to make do w/ what is in the room. Does anyone know if the tv provides some kind of continuous sound like nature sounds or anything that continues without talking and could be used instead of a white noise machine?

I'm trying to decide whether to take my white noise maker for sleeping (very light sleeper!) or to try to make do w/ what is in the room. Does anyone know if the tv provides some kind of continuous sound like nature sounds or anything that continues without talking and could be used instead of a white noise machine?

If you use a white noise machine at home, take it with you.

Archived