Question about using coupons from the coupon books!

doulaamy

Hey all..

A friend happens to have some coupons from a previous cruise she took and she offered them to me.

The coupon book says "diamond member-3,4 & 5 night cruises" but can I use them on my first cruise? They have no expiration dates so I'm curious.

There are lots of them, so I'm wondering if they might let me use them, or will they cross reference them with my "status."

Thanks guys! I would hate to make a fool of myself.

Hey all..

A friend happens to have some coupons from a previous cruise she took and she offered them to me.

The coupon book says "diamond member-3,4 & 5 night cruises" but can I use them on my first cruise? They have no expiration dates so I'm curious.

There are lots of them, so I'm wondering if they might let me use them, or will they cross reference them with my "status."

Keep in mind that your C&A status is on your Seapass card. This being your first cruise they'll all know that you're a newbe (Or at least not a C&A member) since there will be no status on your card so you may not be able to use them.

Hey all..

Confused here... You stated that the coupon books says "Diamond Member". Are you a Diamond Member? :confused::confused:

To answer your question yes...

###

Hey all..

Confused here... You stated that the coupon books says "Diamond Member". Are you a Diamond Member? :confused::confused:

To answer your question yes...

What are you confused by? The OP stated it was their first cruise.

Hey all..

What are you confused by? The OP stated it was their first cruise.

Was being facetious...

###

we tried to give my wife's siblings an extra coupon to use in the gift shop on our recent cruise and they were denied...they were gold coupons and they werent C&A. So while you may get away with it you may not...and I would hope the stewards do a better job of cleaning the room between pax than leaving things in drawers...

Hey all..

Except for the free drink coupon, they were checking EVERY coupon EVERY time on the Majesty a week ago.

It depends... sometimes they will let you and sometimes they won't... I offered mine to cousins (non C&A members) who were sailing with us a few months ago and they were denied...

what if they are mine from the majesty in jan and i use what i have left on the mariner in may?

ty!!! glad to hear it!!! especially the johnny rockets!!

Unfortunately the ship we were on last week (Grandeur) doesn't have a Johnny Rockets so we've still got those coupons. Guess we'll have to book another cruise so we can use them up..;)

Just to make sure that I understand, I have my coupon book from last year, I can use them this year ??

Penny

Sure! We always do this and have never been denied or questioned in any way. TIP: remove the coupon you want to use from the book and hand them that, not the entire book. Also if you fill in your name and folio number (from your seapass card) ahead of time, it will avoid questions and confusion.

Sure! We always do this and have never been denied or questioned in any way. TIP: remove the coupon you want to use from the book and hand them that, not the entire book. Also if you fill in your name and folio number (from your seapass card) ahead of time, it will avoid questions and confusion.

Ya know you often think after a cruise that you should have used one or another coupon..now I will

Thanks

Penny

Archived