Travel Channel 10:00pm - Norwegian Pearl - Dec. 21st (Sunday night)

lovelights

i agree that is was dissapointing. i have been to alaska twice and i cant beleive they held '' eating crab and shopping '' in skagway as the most important thing to feature. also i dont like the fact that they make you think you are going to see as many whales from the ship as they led us too beleive. yes, you do see them once in a while but not as many of them on one cruise as they showed. it could have been so much more about the ship and scenery and things to do in the ports.

we still go to victoria, they just didnt mention it on the show. i cant beleive how really lame that show was as too what all they could have showed but left out. dont worry, you wont be unimpressed or bored when you are on the ship and in the ports :).

and i agree with all the others--give me samantha brown any day.

I've heard that many times from people---who hadn't yet cruised Alaska ;)

I haven't heard it from anyone after they have (of course I haven't talked to them all) :D

Been there, enjoyed the scenery, froze my tushy off & now I ready to go back to the Caribbean. Never want to go back to Alaska again.

Archived