Where is Crown Princess?

hightownCO

I see their roll call that they are the first sailing after the Dry dock- curious to know if everything is up to par-- what time the passengers were allowed to board--

But like you I would love to know if its in FLL now

Hopefully no one will miss the ship. We have good friends who left from oakland last nite flying to Boston; could not because of ice and snow and they were diverted to Bangor Maine. Also Newark and JFK airports were have having major delays. also Seattle is a big mess with tons of snow; lots of cancellations so it will be very interesting to see what happens on a lot of these cruise that are leaving in the next few days.

Marilyn

I live Northwest of Logan (BOS) and south of Manchester (MHT) and we've got a lot of low flying planes up here and it's snowing like crazy outside and I mean it's very low visibility. Anyone going through this area better hunker down! I do hope everyone makes the ship.

I did notice the webcam still hasn't been updated so who knows where the Crown is at the moment. I'm sure she's back in FLL by now loading passengers on. If she's very late from drydock then I wonder what delayed her. She'll be fine I'm sure. :D

By January 4th the crew will be back on their game too so I know our cruise will be good. I can just FEEL it! :D:D

Yeah watching the Patriots and the snow storm there. :eek:

Yes... second snowstorm in three days and it never stopped flurrying yesterday! So I guess the snow never really stopped at all! :mad: Mother Nature is playing tricks on us now... TODAY is WINTER not last Friday! Ha!

Two weeks... I just have to keep telling myself that. Another snowbowl in the making at Gillette eh? :cool:

Like CruisinMaterial, I'm sailing on Jan 4 as well. We are actually flying down Jan 1. Even with that head start, I hope that there are no flight delays.

I'm getting excited. . . !

Jana

Jana! I don't believe I've seen you over on our roll call thread! I could just be blind though! :o Glad to have you along! :D I'm sure she'll be ready for us... whatever kinks there are will be worked out in this cruise and the next one. We'll be fine and we'll have a great time! :D

Yes... second snowstorm in three days and it never stopped flurrying yesterday! So I guess the snow never really stopped at all! :mad: Mother Nature is playing tricks on us now... TODAY is WINTER not last Friday! Ha!

Two weeks... I just have to keep telling myself that. Another snowbowl in the making at Gillette eh? :cool:

Luckily no snow here today just frigid temps. :)

Archived