Expanded room service menu for suites?

ccletzgo

Just pulled this off the Paradise review. Is this fleet wide? Is this new? First time I have heard of such a thing on Carnival.:confused:

"Suite guests are entitled to an expanded room service menu that includes a choice of hot breakfast items and dishes from dining room offerings"

Just got off the miricale on sunday. WHen I called and asked for a simple fruit and chesse plate the Lady on the phone for room service actually laughed at me and told me I was only allowed what is in the book in my cabin. we had a cat 11 suite.

Trey

I to book suites and even though I have heard people say you can order other items besides what is in the book, everytime I asked it was always no. :confused: So now I don't even bother to ask. It would be nice if suite passengers were offered a little more perks since they are offered so very little. Has anyone been able to order more from room service??? enquiring minds want to know!:)

We just got back from Inspiration Monday and we had Category 12, we tried writing something in for hot breakfast didnt work. They only send you what is on the room service paper that you put out night before cereal, danish, bagels, coffee, tea, juice...continental...we only rec coffee and juice...we also had skipper club check in and all of our friends didnt. They were done before us and waiting on us to finish checking in.

Archived