Legend Open Dining - Waiter Recommendation?

Dr. Jack Daniels

We are looking forward to our February 15 cruise on the Legend and have opted for the open seating dining option.

It is my understanding that you can request a certain waiter for service. I understand that there may be a wait to accomodate this request. However, as you know, a good waitstaff can make or break the dining experience.

So my question is: Can any recent Legend cruisers recommend a good waiter to request ?

Thanks,

Dr. Jack

We are looking forward to our February 15 cruise on the Legend and have opted for the open seating dining option.

It is my understanding that you can request a certain waiter for service. I understand that there may be a wait to accomodate this request. However, as you know, a good waitstaff can make or break the dining experience.

So my question is: Can any recent Legend cruisers recommend a good waiter to request ?

Thanks,

Dr. Jack

Gabor is my favorite but is only available in traditional seating.

We sailed on the Legend in November and took the open seating option. We requested Clive's section each time. He is very attentive and will know your name and your preferences after the first night. He will know your name when he sees you outside the dining room, as well. Try the Supper Club one night if you haven't already.

Thanks,

Dr. Jack

My experience last summer was that all of the open seating waiters were exceptional. they have to earn the right to that station and they all do a great job.

It is hard to suggest one because no telling who will be on the ship by the time you get there.

Archived