2009 Calendar

tbjl24

If you go to www.princess.com, and click on "Brochures" on the bottom of the home page, you will be taken to a webpage that lets you either download (fastest way) or request that they mail (slickest and most colorful way) brochures for the following trips:

Europe 2009 Alaska 2009 2009/2010 Exotic Escapes Brochure 2009/2010 The Americas Brochure World Cruise Brochure 2009-2010 Cruise Atlas 2009-2010 spacer.gif South America & The Amazon November 2008 To April 2009 Asia, Australia & New Zealand September 2008 To April 2009 Panama Canal September 2008 To May 2009 West Coast Sailings Brochure - Includes Hawaii, Mexico, Panam Canal Caribbean And Mexican Riviera May 2008 To May 2009

I hope this helps in your quest for Princess' upcoming schedule. I know I love to look through their brochures (I download them since I cannot wait for snail mail), and start "mentioning" the various ports I want to visit in the next few years. I have "mentioned" the Panama Canal for a long time, and we are celebrating our 39th anniversary on a 20 day cruise from Fort Lauderdale through the canal and up to Seattle this coming April.

Marsha

Last year I received the 2008 Escapes Calendar from Princess. Does anyone know if they are putting together a 2009 calendar??

I am going to miss it if I can't get my hands on one!!!

They are too busy sending out the daily promotional brochures of this week's specials....;)

I called Princess and was told to call back in a few weeks,as no one knew, called back last monday and finally got an answer, " due to continued cost cutting measures, Princess is not going to have any 2009 calenders printed " not good, but that was my answer i was given.

John,Laura and Gaby

Seattle,Wa.

Go Lakers Go U.S.C

I called Princess and was told to call back in a few weeks,as no one knew, called back last monday and finally got an answer, " due to continued cost cutting measures, Princess is not going to have any 2009 calenders printed " not good, but that was my answer i was given.

Bet if you call back again you will get a different answer. :eek:

Bet if you call back again you will get a different answer. :eek:

I doubt it. Being a Commodore in their Princess academy program and our agency at the highest level possible, I would have received one by now. It was a nice calender.

I was never sent a calendar from Princess:(, but I did get the '09-10 Exotics brochure. Now we're waiting to hear (I'm guessing it'll be April) about which ships are sailing which dates for the three itineraries we're interested in.:) Three years is already too long to go without a cruise, and it'll probably be five years.:(

My sister, who has never set foot on Princess but has sailed on Carnival, did get the 2008 calendar. Our TA, who has actually sailed on Princess enough times to qualify for Elite status, was sent the calendar to her home and, in turn, sent it to me since she knows how much I like cruising. I would like to get a 2009 calendar and would even pay for one. It looks very nice on our wall. :D

I'll tell you what, the truth hurts. :D

Come on ? thats funny,make me laugh, whats this SMACK-DOWN on the cruise critic board {yes,I'am a big fan of Jim Rome} and as much as I want to, I'll just leave it at that,Good luck with the calender....OUT

John

Seattle,Wa.

Go Lakers Go U.S.C

Come on ? thats funny,make me laugh, whats this SMACK-DOWN on the cruise critic board {yes,I'am a big fan of Jim Rome} and as much as I want to, I'll just leave it at that,Good luck with the calender....OUT

John

Seattle,Wa.

Go Lakers Go U.S.C

I have to add:

I root for UCLA and whatever team is playing SC. So go Penn State!

And the sad thing is that I haven't found a cruise calendar at all. I make do with an "Island" calendar but that's not really what I am looking for.

Hey, here's an idea Cruisecritic: How about a doing one? Ok... there might be copyright issues involved here (maybe?) but surely a vacation calendar with user submitted pictures which just happens to have cruise ships featured prominently might be the way to go... I sure wouldn't mind a calendar even with other alternatives (river boats, sail, other companies, different regions, etc.).

It would make for a great contest!!!

I have to add:

I root for UCLA and whatever team is playing SC. So go Penn State!

I went to Cal State Northridge, DH went to USC, my mother went to Cal Berkeley. I root for Cal when they play USC and USC any other time. Our friend's nephew plays for UCLA but, hum, somehow they don't have a bowl game this year. :D

Archived