LIVE LIVE LIVE from the MARINER with MERION MOM for 53 DAYS!!!

Merion_Mom

ROFL....thanks for all the great laughs this morning!!!

Carol....I about chocked when you asked if you were boring!!! You now owe me a new computer screen...mine is full of coffee!!!!!! :eek: :D :p

Dave..thanks for the cow vs bull description....its always good to have an expert on these things! :)

Carol all the pictures are great..keep them coming.

If anyone hasn't sailed with Doris...AKA Dorass...you don't know what your missing....she is with out a doubt a hoot and she will keep you in stitches. Only Doris could find a license plate like that one!!!

Hope you are enjoying your sea days!

Lots of great posts, pcitures, etc. in the last few hours, although sorry to here the falls excursion was a bust. Hopefully RC and those involved will reach a good solution in short time so the focus can return to the wonderful adventures this cruis is offering. Looks like a blast - sure would love to do an itinerary like this someday and cruise with all you good folks here on CC.

Thanks Linda!! Maybe on the last leg, we will shoot a picture of her without sunglasses!! I have pictures of Bobbie and Carol together on other cruises.......we will get a fresh one!!

Jill..........the Diva's RFS is STILL open on the next leg. We know that they have it for this leg.

I even tried asking the D+ desk on her behalf this morning....when they called me.......and for whatever reason.......it may not be released till 72 hours before the next sailing. That would be Saturday. Crazy, since I understand that they will close out the Valparaiso to LA this coming Thursday.

Rick

Jill..........the Diva's RFS is STILL open on the next leg. We know that they have it for this leg. Rick

Rick: I know the Divas have the RFS for this leg, but Robyn didn't know it, hope they will be able to work their magic and get it for the final leg...

Carol.

Why are you and the other Diva's using the sofa bed?

Isn't there 2 twins/queen in the master bedroom and 2 twins in the 2nd bedroom? Are there just 3 women in the cabin?

I say comfort first, privacy 2nd. If you didn't get the RFS, would each of you have a separate cabin? just wondering

Rick: I know the Divas have the RFS for this leg, but Robyn didn't know it, hope they will be able to work their magic and get it for the final leg...

I thought the RFS had two bedrooms, each with two twin beds. How come Carol is sleeping on a couch? My back aches just thinking about it.

Annieeee

Carol.

Why are you and the other Diva's using the sofa bed?

Isn't there 2 twins/queen in the master bedroom and 2 twins in the 2nd bedroom? Are there just 3 women in the cabin?

I say comfort first, privacy 2nd. If you didn't get the RFS, would each of you have a separate cabin? just wondering

I thought the Master Bedroom had one bed - either a Queen or a King?

###

I thought the Master Bedroom had one bed - either a Queen or a King?

###

RCI"s descrption of the RFS:

Royal Family Suite Two bedrooms with twin beds that convert to queen-size beds (one room with third and fourth Pullman beds), two bathrooms (one with shower, one with bathtub), living area with double sofa bed, private balcony, and concierge service. (512 sq. ft., balcony 208 sq. ft.)

Hi Sue,

Dan and I miss you and Jim. Hope to cruise with you soon. :):):)

You were our favorite friends in the Diamond Lounge. :)

Oh No !!! They can't be your favorite friends cause they're ours.:D

Seriously, I am enjoying Carol's posts and all the other chatter. BTW we'll be back there in April with our "favorite friends":D

Carol!! So, you want a gaucho and you want it now! Good for you! :)

Please give big hugs to Doris, Bobbie, Ginny, Alan and all the Around the Horn Group!

I've been off the boards mostly because I've had a terrible flu bug. Hope it flies away real soon.

Sounds like you're having a DREAM trip! ENJOY!!!

I managed to throw my back out lifting groceries so I figured I would take it easy and read Merion Moms thread....But, as fast as I read, y'all keep posting and I can't catch up....

Would y'all do me a favor and stop adding to this thread and just let Carol post for a while;)

I can not believe I miss this thread. Carol I have read all of your posts. Sorry to everyone else. All I could do is read Carol's and a few other posts. Rick I read some of yours. I see your wife is on this cruise. I hope your FIL is getting better.

I can not believe I miss this thread. Carol I have read all of your posts. Sorry to everyone else. All I could do is read Carol's and a few other posts. Rick I read some of yours. I see your wife is on this cruise. I hope your FIL is getting better.

It can be rough trying to read it all

With Carols thread

we also have these

Chile Peppers

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=17878574&posted=1#post17878574

Around the horn

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=17853336#post17853336

Around South America

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=894533&page=26

Thanks!! I'll be joining the cruise in 6 days! You will only have to put up with my posting till Friday.

Bobbie's dad is doing much better.....thanks for thinking of him!!!:)

Then I jump on with Carol from onboard!!

Ya just can't get rid of me that easily!!:D

Rick

Newbies here. We are joining your wonderful cruise in Santiago on February 3rd. CDC says no yellow fever or malaria shots needed for Chile, Peru, Costa Rica & Mexico. We don't have shot cards and all we know is that we have had tetanus shots in 2005.

Should we freak out with less than a week left and ask our doctor to give us the shots we can't verify or will we be OK for the rest of the cruise between Santiago and LA?

Thanks in advance.....great blog!

Newbies here. We are joining your wonderful cruise in Santiago on February 3rd. CDC says no yellow fever or malaria shots needed for Chile, Peru, Costa Rica & Mexico. We don't have shot cards and all we know is that we have had tetanus shots in 2005.

Should we freak out with less than a week left and ask our doctor to give us the shots we can't verify or will we be OK for the rest of the cruise between Santiago and LA?

Thanks in advance.....great blog!

Welcome to Cruise Critic. Glad to hear that you are joining us. Most of us have received the Yellow Fever shots.............not because of the rules of movement from one country to another within a period of time........but because.........if on the off chance that i got nailed by a mosquito.....that might be carrying the bug.........I don't want it!

Come on over to this thread, which is the official thread for those of us coming aboard in Valparaiso.

Here is the link. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=819780

Click on the last page, and let us know a bit about yourself. Welcome to the cruise!!:)

Rick

Carol......be interesting to see what cabin the Diva's wind up in, for the last leg!

I just checked the Royal Caribbean site........and they want something just under $12,000.00 if you ladies want to stay in the RFS!!

All of the GS's are now gone!!

There are 3 RFS's left. I'm pulling for you Carol!! Keeping my fingers crossed and all of that!!:D;)

Rick

Archived