Early flight out of Venice

We have an early flight out of Venice at 7am. We arrive in at 1pm the previous day. When should we leave for the airport. Late evening on the day we arrive into Venice or get off the ship in the ealy morning hours?

This was the only flight we could get that would get us to Frankfurt to catch a direct flight to Portland OR.

We had a very early flight out of Venice, and were already at a B&B. We didn't find very good hotel options, so opted for an expensive water taxi in the am, as the vaporettos don't start running until too late. Hopefully someone will be able to give you better airport hotel info than I have.

Coreen

(a fellow oregonian)

We have an early flight out of Venice at 7am. We arrive in at 1pm the previous day. When should we leave for the airport. Late evening on the day we arrive into Venice or get off the ship in the ealy morning hours?

This was the only flight we could get that would get us to Frankfurt to catch a direct flight to Portland OR.

If the ship is overnighting in Venice you may want to arrange a land taxi to pick you up about 4:30 -5 am from Ple Roma or see what the ship transfer time is like.

Then you can enjoy a bit of Venice on arrival day

• 1 month later...

Bob and Robin -

Just saw your earilier post that you have a flight out of Venice to Frankfurt at 7 AM. Mike and I have the same flight! Perhaps we can book a taxi from the boat to the Venice airport together. Might as well not even go to bed the night before!

We are also interested in working with you for an Athens tour. Are you interested in trying to set something up for Florence as well? Let me know. Thanks so much. Kerryberk@gmail.com

Kerry and Mike

I posted the same question a few days ago, Bob. We also have an early flight out to Madrid then Boston (7:45) - maybe all three of us couples can arrange for a van/limo? I guess we'll be seeing each other at breakfast! We can talk more at our own roll call if you would rather.

Archived