bedrail for the couchbed

lmran

We are cruising with our 2 year old next month and have a balcony cabin on carnival liberty. i was thinking about purchasing a travel bedrail for the couch that converts to a bed. Just wondering if someone can give me an idea of how this bed converts. Im assuming it doesnt pull out like a traditional sleeper. Would I need one bedrail or two? Also, does anyone have any recommendations for a good travel bedrail? Thanks.

We originally planned to have him sleep in bed between us, but we've found out he simply can not sleep in bed with us. he wakes up all night long. I guess he is just used to having his own space.

What about just getting some extra pillows from your cabin steward? We did this with our daughter when she was young. She moves around alot so we just put the pillows under a sheet and tucked them in so they wouldn't fall out. Worked great!!!

The sofa bed will have arms (from the sofa part) near the head of the bed. Pillows will work as a buffer, too.

The bed is pretty low--if he should fall, he won't get hurt!

You can always take the mattress and put it on the floor! (He'll think he's camping!!)

Archived