RCC..will they honor price changes??

hello

i just booked my cruise for march two weeks ago and now i look and its cheaper! will rcc do a price adjustment??

YES, even if you are after Final Payment UNLESS it is "New Booking Only". BUT you do have to request the lower fare [immediately, the lower fare can disappear as quick as it came], definitely NOT automatic.

If you booked directly through RCCL, call them up and tell them that the price has dropped and that you'd like an adjustment. If you booked through a travel agent, then the travel agent has to do it (if s/he is willing). The key points are that the new price is not for new bookings only AND that the price is available when the price adjustment is attempted.

Thanks.. figures RCC is closed today. Hopefully the price wont jump tomorrow. bad enough my airline tickets dropped over $100 now :(

What airline is it? Southwest will credit your account (funds for future travel) with no change fee.

Thanks.. figures RCC is closed today. Hopefully the price wont jump tomorrow. bad enough my airline tickets dropped over $100 now :(

Take a screen shot of the price and save it, just in case.

I just tried figuring out my sister's RCL # to put it into a booking and called them and found out they are closed until Friday. Opps.

Depends on the fare class, I just had to do a Continental change and it was a 250$ PER ticket change fee. OUCH:eek:
:eek: is right! Last time I had to reschedule a flight with them I had about $25 left from the original ticket to apply to the new much more expensive one and that was before they increased the change fees. :rolleyes:

Take a screen shot of the price and save it, just in case.

I just tried figuring out my sister's RCL # to put it into a booking and called them and found out they are closed until Friday. Opps.

Chalk one up for those using a TA, just had a client who needed some info and emailed me. We are closed today but I tell all my clients that I check my email even on days off and after hours.I was able to get into RCCL's system (I have access from home) and took care of it with no problem. Did the same thing on xmas day with a price drop that I found for my clients.

Archived