visa for oz

stereo

Hi--I posted this question on the wrong board. Do you need an electronic visa to enter or leave Australia if you enter by ship.? Ship docks at melbourne after leavig NZ. Web ste talked about entering OZ by air ---Thanks

Hi--I posted this question on the wrong board. Do you need an electronic visa to enter or leave Australia if you enter by ship.? Ship docks at melbourne after leavig NZ. Web ste talked about entering OZ by air ---Thanks

We just returned from a Princess Cruise: Sydney/Auckland.

Princess took care of the Visa for a $ 20.00 charge.

We arrived in Sydney by air.

Check with your TA.

We are travelling from the British Isles to NZ/AUS and received a letter from Princess that they could process a visa for us for £25 each or we could do it online. This we did and it didn't cost us anything. As I don't know where you are located, if you are from the UK, you do a search on this forum for Australian visa and you will find the IP address for the electronic visa.

Princess took care of the Visa for a $ 20.00 charge.
We are travelling from the British Isles to NZ/AUS and received a letter from Princess that they could process a visa for us for £25 each or we could do it online. This we did and it didn't cost us anything.
http://www.eta.immi.gov.au is the official government page about electronic visas for Australia.

Unfortunately for our American friends, the free eVisitor service is currently only available to European passport holders.

However, the ETA is available from that website for AUD 20. Personally, I would rather do that myself and know that it's been done properly, as opposed to getting Princess to do it for more money (USD 20) and very possibly get it wrong.

Archived