Crown and Anchor question

A quick question - my husband and I sailed with RCCL in 2001. I tried to look up our info for Crown and Anchor on the website, and of course it can't find us. Is it worth calling to check into, or is it "too late"? We hope to sail with them again in the future, but it may be a few years - we are doing DCL this year. Does your status expire if it has been too long? Sorry if it is a silly question, but we haven't cruised much (but intend to, now that our boys are a bit older). Thanks for your help!!

A quick question - my husband and I sailed with RCCL in 2001. I tried to look up our info for Crown and Anchor on the website, and of course it can't find us. Is it worth calling to check into, or is it "too late"? We hope to sail with them again in the future, but it may be a few years - we are doing DCL this year. Does your status expire if it has been too long? Sorry if it is a silly question, but we haven't cruised much (but intend to, now that our boys are a bit older). Thanks for your help!!
Are you a Crown and Anchor member?

Do you have your number?

Definitely call and get it straightened out.

There is no expiration.

Its definitely worth the call, call the Crown and Anchor number from the website. I've found them to be very helpful. Try to have as much information as possible for them. Do you still have your cruise docs or Setsail pass card?

It's not too late and it never expires. Did you sign up for C&A? It is not automatic.

Give them a call and explain your situation. You may have to provide some proof (photo from the cruise, copy of SeaPass card, etc) but 2001 isn't that far back so they probably still have you in their records.

C&A # is 800-526-9723.

ETA: Wow - lots of replies while I was typing. :D

Thanks to all for your quick responses. With encouragement from you that I wasn't crazy for trying :D I made the call and Joanie found us in the system very quickly. Now if I can just convince my husband that we need to a book a Royal Caribbean cruise for the near future. . .

Call.........we cruised on RCI before there was a C&A(as we know it) we just called C&A told them when we sailed and what ship and we got credit.

OOOP's, just saw your last response. Good luck with convincing hubby.

Archived