Cranberry juice??

Suni99

Okay,, so I have read many threads and have learned juice is hard to come by, unless you order from room service.. Dont they have machines that spit out juice in the buffet area? can you only get juices in the morning?

If this is the case I might have to bring a jug of northland cran, thx

Okay,, so I have read many threads and have learned juice is hard to come by, unless you order from room service.. Dont they have machines that spit out juice in the buffet area? can you only get juices in the morning?

Juice was always hard to get after the morning. I bring a mug but thats because I have three kids. They get sick of ice tea after a while.

I have heard now that the past cruisers room has cookies, and juice all day. I am still packing a mug in case.

Room service sometimes gives you a problem and will only bring 1 juice per person and they are small.

I cant drink soda so this is always a concern for us.

On the Spirit they did have cranberry juice at breakfast in the buffet, orange, apple and cranberry: I would imagine the juice content on the cranberry was very low, but hubby said it tasted good.

We found the same problem on HAL as well as Princess, the lack of juice after breakfast so we started taking a few glasses from the buffet to our cabin. It solved our problem. For those who don't want to do that and don't drink soda you may want to bring some Crystal Light with you, lot of people do that and mix it with water in the cabin.

Nita

They do have cranberry juice in the dispenser in the morning BUT I think you would be hardpressed to find more than a 10% juice content in it. It was more like apple juice, corn syrup, and cranberry to taste.

Viv

They do have cranberry juice in the dispenser in the morning BUT I think you would be hardpressed to find more than a 10% juice content in it. It was more like apple juice, corn syrup, and cranberry to taste.

Viv

Oh yuck. Why must they taint juices with other juices. Cranberry always seems to have apple or grape, and I can't stand either one. Blech.

I'd do the Crystal Light thing (or similar), but they all seem to contain artificial sweeteners, and I hate those more. Double Blech.

Water for me, as per usual. LOL!

Go to Walmart and buy a cheap, tupperware type container. In the morning, go to the buffet and fill it with your juice of preference and then put the container in your fridge in your room. That's what we did on our last cruise because our group all loves Fuzzy Navels...worked great.

CG

Archived