Last tender for FOS in Grand Cayman?

Does anyone know when the last tender leaves from Grand Cayman for the Freedom of the Seas?

I'm going to be there for President's Week, and I have booked an excursion with Native Way for their Rays, Reef, and Rum Point tour, which is five hours (starts at 9:00). The woman who runs it, Sharon Ebanks, says she guarantees you make it back before the last tender leaves for your ship. She said we should be back at the port around 2:30, and I was wondering if that was early enough. The ship is supposed to leave GC at 4:00 pm.

You will be fine! Sharon and Nativeway are great!

They ask you again at the start of the excursion what time do you need to be back to the ship, and they make sure you get back on time. Like cb at sea said, this is their livelihood - if they got even one tour back too late, it would be all over these boards.

I figured that it would be all over these boards if even one person missed their ship. It's actually more my husband that is paranoid about this and I just wanted some info to put his mind at ease. Thanks for the replies.

You are going to have a great time! We were very satisfied with Nativeway.

And if your ship does not get to the Cayman Islands (which happened to us twice in the past) Sharon will automatically cancel your reservation and you are not charged anything.

Archived