Constellation???

DeRon

Constellation is rated the # large ship. As far as kids, I've been on twice and there were very few children. It all depends when you go on a cruise and how long it is, but in general Celebrity doesn't have as many as most others.:)

DeRon-

I am not surewhich ratings you are referring to since last year the Constellation was rated as one of the top "Mega" ships in the world. We are all going to have our favorite ships, but for me the "Connie" can't be beat.

First, she has not had any propulsion system problems (Hope that's not a whammy), and then she is also the youngest of the Millennium class ships.

As far as kids on board, we've been aboard twice and have never noticed a "boatload" of children. We do go in the middle of January, but if you go when school is out, you might expect to see a lot of kids on any large cruise ship.

FWIW, Scott

Hi:) From different posts I have read on here over the last couple of years, I do recall some folks stating during the summer months there might be a good amount of kids...due to the fact she sails the Med and Europe at that time. I am thinking many families might be sailing her then....(vacation time).

I will be on her for the first time next month:D will be glad to post a review upon my return.

beautiful ship...have sailed on her twice....but you are right tons of bratty kids...but then we sailed during March break ....

seems like we cant get away from kids no matter what time of year we sail...and babies in strollers are becoming more and more common...wish celebrity would charge a lot more for kids, babies...maybe it would bring back the adult only feeling...

no not a child hater...have my own...just dont like to see them on cruises...and adult cruises are few and far between....

Amanda, when do you normally cruise? Every cruise I have been on has had very very few kids...probably 50 or less (except the one in July)....and I learned my lesson from that one!...I don't sail in the middle of summer anymore.

Archived