Hey Roulette Players-What's Your Lucky # and Why?

Dr. Jack Daniels

The one that wins me money:D no honestly, I like to play the two numbers next to the one that just hit. Or play the two outside lines, Middle line numbers seem to hit leass and it pays 2-1 so you put up ten bring back 15. After a hr or so of play it can add up, granted you dont get a run of middle numbers which happens.

#3. My DD soccer jersey...and on my first Carnival cruise on the Elation I stopped at the table, dropped a few bucks on 3 and WHAM! Hit on the first spin. Winnings made a nice divot in my sign & sail account

13- My birthday. On my very first Carnival cruise I had $5 on it. It hit. I won $175. Next roll 13 again ....another $175. third roll you guessed it another 13 and another $175. I play LOTS of roulette in Vegas and have never seen a number hit 3 times in a row. Unfortunately on the second and third rolls I still only had my original bet there. I didnt double up. Oh well it was a very lucky run. I just hope I can repeat that in 2 weeks on the Valor.

I was 29 the first time I cruised. I bet #29 and it hit 3 times out of 5 spins. It was unbelievable. There were 2 guys at the table that couldn't believe it. Everytime they saw me anywhere on the ship they would yell out "Hey #29....how's it going" My husband said it is pretty bad to be known by your roulette number. I kinda liked it!!!

Archived