Chili Chorizo Dip from Room Service-Try It

OK, this is for those of you who didn't have time to read my long winded review of the Monarch that I posted yesterday.

If you haven't already, you MUST try the chili chorizo dip from room service! It's truly a culinary masterpiece! Seriously! I don't know if it's new or old but it's outstanding! Served with sour cream and guacamole on top with tortilla chips on the side. We had it Tuesday afternoon last week and went so far as to go back to the room and order some (or I should say DW did) and bring it back to the bar to watch the Florida/Oklahoma football game in the Circuit Lounge Thursday night! It's not spicy either.

Try it - you might like it!:D

OK, this is for those of you who didn't have time to read my long winded review of the Monarch that I posted yesterday.

If you haven't already, you MUST try the chili chorizo dip from room service! It's truly a culinary masterpiece! Seriously! I don't know if it's new or old but it's outstanding! Served with sour cream and guacamole on top with tortilla chips on the side. We had it Tuesday afternoon last week and went so far as to go back to the room and order some (or I should say DW did) and bring it back to the bar to watch the Florida/Oklahoma football game in the Circuit Lounge Thursday night! It's not spicy either.

Try it - you might like it!:D

We ordered this EVERY night on our July 9 night EOS cruise with extra nachos. Oh my.

I would sit in bed, late at night, and eat it all by myself. I would not share with my family, if they wanted some, we ordered their own. LOL

If you haven't already, you MUST try the chili chorizo dip from room service! It's truly a culinary masterpiece!

Thanks for the tip! We have never used room service in any cruises yet but sounds that chili chorizo dip is a MUST. :D

We ordered this EVERY night on our July 9 night EOS cruise with extra nachos. Oh my.

I would sit in bed, late at night, and eat it all by myself. I would not share with my family, if they wanted some, we ordered their own. LOL

LMAO! Too funny! :D:D:D:D

Archived