Just booked Century 30 minutes ago...have ??

waterloogirl

Hello again everyone!! Thanks again for all your responses - very happy we have chosen Celebrity over RCL and NCL. Cruising Century on the 14th of February!! :)

We are travelling with another couple and have booked Penthouse deck SS 1055 and 1078. I've done a search and have virtually come up empty. Are the balcony sizes the same in both suites? and...

Is it true and there is no additional cost to book specialty restaurant through the butler? Or was I dreaming?

Thanks again everyone!!

Hello again everyone!! Thanks again for all your responses - very happy we have chosen Celebrity over RCL and NCL. Cruising Century on the 14th of February!! :)

We are travelling with another couple and have booked Penthouse deck SS 1055 and 1078. I've done a search and have virtually come up empty. Are the balcony sizes the same in both suites? and...

Is it true and there is no additional cost to book specialty restaurant through the butler? Or was I dreaming?

Thanks again everyone!!

It doesn't cost anything to do anything through your butler:D You will love him! (or her... do they have hers?)

Not sure about the balcony size. I am sure you will be VERY happy with your rooms. The Century is a beautiful ship.

Hello - glad to know you're looking forward to your Century cruise! We were aboard in SS #1075 last summer and LOVED IT!!

Yep, no charge for the specialty venue (and Murano is terrific) that can be booked via your butler.

Unfortunately, I can't confirm that the balconies are/aren't the same size - but ours was terrific, plenty of room for the two full-size loungers as well as a table and two side chairs - table could have easily sat four. They *should* be, though, as they're on the same deck, but I've found the deck plans on the =X= web site to be accurate for Century so you can compare there...

Have a WONDERFUL time!!!

Booking through your Butler is easy and free (although a tip is appropriate)....however, the $30 per person cover charge still applies, don't it?

Agree, I think it is only Solstice suite passengers receiving complimentary speciality restaurants. With Century can also pre-book on-line or do as quoted above. Under X dining page:

As an added benefit, all Celebrity Solstice suite guests receive complimentary dining in their choice of Specialty Restaurants.

If this has been expanded, please let us know.

Archived