NKOTB Carnival Cruise?

negc

Those prices are insanity!!! $1199 per person for a quad! Thats over $5000 for a 6B with taxes. People are nuts.

That is nuts. We went on a SimpleMan cruise last year(lynrdSkynrd)

It was a little high but our ov was around1400 for BOTH of us. A lot of artists are doing specialty cruises. John Mayer,Classic rock bands,theme cruises are gaining popularity

Im a little confused about some things:

One) New Kids on the Block are still around?

Two) New Kids on the Block have fans?

Three) There are people paying extra to get on a ship with New kids on the Block? Donnie Wahlberg should pay extra to cruise with me!

Four) When is the Menudo cruise?

you stole my post.. lol

Im a little confused about some things:

One) New Kids on the Block are still around?

Two) New Kids on the Block have fans?

Three) There are people paying extra to get on a ship with New kids on the Block? Donnie Wahlberg should pay extra to cruise with me!

Four) When is the Menudo cruise?

Yes they are still around and 2 Donnie Wahlberg is FREAKIN HOTT!!!!

Completely jealous of those who are going on the cruise. I went to their concert in Sacramento with my best friend and she (who is not a fan) deemed in the best concert she had ever been to. The cruise will be awesome, but is too rich for my blood. Please tell us all about the fun you have (and get some great pictures!)

It looks like the cruise is sold out. Does anyone know what the price range for the cruise was. I am booked for the Rick Springfield 4 night cruise in November going out of Miami on the Destiny. Price range for this one is $899.00 and up. I have my first ocean view cabin I have had inside cabins on my three other cruises

Thanks

NKOTB was my first concert too! It seems a lifetime ago though. I did buy their new CD when it came out a few months ago and it was ok.

Has anyone checked out the prices of the Nickelodean Cruise with RCCL. Prices seemed really high for that too. Maybe we are just use to cruising in the off season with hurricane season prices though. :D

Has anyone checked out the prices of the Nickelodean Cruise with RCCL. Prices seemed really high for that too. Maybe we are just use to cruising in the off season with hurricane season prices though. :D

No, the prices are extraordinarily high. These are not normal prices for a 3 day in May.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone!

My sister and I will be onboard the New Kids cruise as well.. We usually do a Carnival cruise every year for spring break (were both teachers) but when we saw this one we just had to book it!

The prices are high.. very high.. especially for that itinerary... however, if you think of it like doing the cruise plus the five star package which they had on the last tour (where you got seats for the concert and able to meet the guys/photo ops) it's about the same price.. at least that's how we are justifying it! ;)

We are also wondering if there will be the regular cruising activities as well as special "new kids" related ones? It is hosted by the same company that did Rick Springfield's last year...

Can't wait to meet everyone on the Imagination!

• 2 months later...

Wow, how original..1987 & Menudo...

I am going on this cruise, I've been on 6 others and clicked purchase without hesitation. I'm 32, I have the money to spend on MYSELF that my parents didn't when I was younger. Do I know I could pay for about 3 "normal" cruises for the same amount..yeap, sure do. However, the difference is on this cruise I will meet 5 of my teen idols, spend a weekend with 2 good friends, and I will walk away with memories that will last a lifetime. I know people who have spent more and walked away with less.

To those making jokes about their age, what year it is and every thing else. I don't try to degrade or put others down because of what bands/music they like, why does it matter so much to you!

Those prices are insanity!!! $1199 per person for a quad! Thats over $5000 for a 6B with taxes. People are nuts.

There's a Jimmy Buffett tribute cruise comin' up with only two members of the band on board... inside guarantees start at $950/pp!!! Balconies prices/pp are higher than a suite normally is!!

:eek:

I went on a cruise a few years back with the Sterling Marlin (NASCAR driver) fan club, and we actually got a better rate because we got a group package. It was a 6 day to the Bahamas out of Port Canaveral on the Fantasy. There were 250 of us, but we ROCKED that place - last party on the lido deck a lot of the servers were wearing Sterling hats/shirts. There were special events for us only, and Sterling and his wife were onboard and very casual, nice folks. I know Rusty Wallace has a cruise every year, and I see that some of the Philadelphia Flyers are having a cruise as well, but it's on Norwegian and VERY expensive.

Ill be there too with my best friends =)

Oh and i was wondering can we USE MAGNETS on the DOORS or NOT?

Some people said YES thats what ROSETOURS said and SOME say NO they don't work on

the doors of the IMAGINATION ship but other ships they do.

• 3 weeks later...
I am sure that most NKOTB fans are in their 30s, or almost, so I wouldn't think it would be like a bunch of teens running around attacking them, but you never know...

I am going on this cruise, and that is exactly what I am worried about! I think there will be a lot of screaming women. I can't wait to find out!

mobbed? By girls? I think you mean 30 something women. Its not 1987 anymore! I am joking of course.

A friend of mine was taking her 7 year old to go see them here in Houston and was in Claire's (the store that sells stuff for girls) and asked the cashier if they had any NKOTB tee shirts so that her daughter would have one to wear at the concert. The cashier said no, and when asked if she knew where to find one the cashier said yeah, try 1987.

That is about the right year, I think...:p

All jokes aside, I didn't realize until after I booked, but my cruise in November is the 2nd annual Rick Springfield and friends cruise (one of the "friends" is Richard Marx). The tickets to that are insane too. It includes the concerts and meet and greet and some other stuff. Imagine it is very similar to the NKOTB cruise...

It looks like the cruise is sold out. Does anyone know what the price range for the cruise was. I am booked for the Rick Springfield 4 night cruise in November going out of Miami on the Destiny. Price range for this one is $899.00 and up. I have my first ocean view cabin I have had inside cabins on my three other cruises

Thanks

Me too...but I didn't get buy the package deal...you on the roll call?

Ill be there too with my best friends =)

Oh and i was wondering can we USE MAGNETS on the DOORS or NOT?

Some people said YES thats what ROSETOURS said and SOME say NO they don't work on

the doors of the IMAGINATION ship but other ships they do.

It sounds like you've got THE RIGHT STUFF for this cruise. The questions is, are you TUFF ENOUGH? On behalf of those concerned about you, PLEASE DON'T GO GIRL.

NKOTB? One of the funniest "bands" ever. Sorry, ladies, but we guys always laughed at them, although we were jealous that all the ladies (well, girls at that time) were into them.

OK, I'm officially jealous. I would never be able to talk my husband into booking this cruise, even if there were still cabins available... and I don't know that I'd want him to see me acting a total fool over my former teen idols, either. LOL

I am, however, going to see them in concert in June! :)

I am also so jealous of those going on this cruise! I finally saw them last year after waiting 20 years. LOL. I got to alot of concerts and NKOTB have taken the #1 spot. The energy and hysteria are contagious! HAVE FUN!!!!! Can't wait to read the reviews!

Archived