How many different ships have you sailed on?

Luckysll

I know a lot of people have done a lot of cruises, but how many different Carnival ships have you been on?

I've only (so far) sailed on three - Triump, Glory and Spirit.

Looking forward to the Pride in March and the Dream in 2010.

Do any of you sail on the same ship time after time or do you make a point of swithching ships?
So far I have not repeated any ships. I have repeated classes of ships and I have repeated itineraries, but so far I have not repeated ships.

A few

ditto - we don't like to sail the same ship twice and will try to continue to try new ships until we run out!

I have sailed the Celebrity Century twice and the Imagination 2x. Once when she was new and once as a weekend getaway :)

4 Carnival ships-Holiday, Fantasy, Glory and Conquest and I have Triumph booked for November! [2 Royal: Mariner and Rhapsody but I think you were asking about Carnival only]

7 trips on the Fantasy with #8 booked for July...Its an inexpensive weekend getaway thats only 20 min from home so I figure why not?!?! :p

Carnival specifically:

The Tropicale

The Valor

The Miracle

and on Sunday, we will add the triumph to that list.

We will be taking a repeat trip on the Miracle in June.

You have 2 we haven't done, Tropicale and Miracle. Other than the Tropicale we have done every class of Carnival ship. A total of 15 cruises with only the Pride twice.

Dan

Do any of you sail on the same ship time after time or do you make a point of swithching ships?

At best count, been on over 45 ships---some many times. Have been on all Carnival vessels since their first (Mardi Gras) back in the 70's...with the exception of the Glory, Splendor, Conquest and Valor. Many of the ships I've sailed on are gone or merged with others. Was on the Liberty Jan. 3rd...it was my 64th Carnival cruise....and 2nd on the Liberty.

I cruise on the ship that gives me the very best price for a solo traveler in a balcony room. Don't care what ship it is and don't care where it's going....

Archived