How many different ships have you sailed on?

Luckysll

I like this question... It makes me look!!!

I have been on 12 Carnival Ships with a couple of repeats. Ship # 13 (Valor ) is coming up for a total of 17 Carnival cruises thus far...

We pick them because of the date and price. At this point, I don't even care where the ship is going... If I don't see land for 7 days I'm OK with that...

Carnivale

Celebration

Imagination

Sensation

Fascination 3xs

Destiny 2xs

Ecstasy

Spirit 2xs

Triumph

Liberty

Victory

Paradise

Valor

We have been on the Sensation, Ecstasy, Imagination, Fascination, Inspiration, Triumph, Valor, Victory (several times on a few of these) and hoping to get on the Dream next January. WE LOVE CARNIVAL!!!!!!

7 days till Imagination back to back cruise - Bahamas/KeyWest/Cozumel!

Three different ships, three different cruise lines. In June will be another ship but this time at least the same cruise line. Right now we are going for price and itinerary not necessarily cruise line. I rather be able to sail once a year than be "wed" to a cruiseline and not be able to afford my addiction. :)

ive been on the disney magic, carnival victory, carnival glory, carnival freedom, and soon to be on the carnival legend in 8 days! and im only 19 so by the time im 30 i hope to be up around 10 different ships

5 Carnival ships so far, number 6 coming up in a couple weeks! :D

I prefer to switch ships, but am willing to make an exception for a great deal (or a B2B).

hey mjmiller,

when you return from the freedom eastern, let me know how it was. the ship, the ports, things you found in ports. i'll be on this cruise in april, and want to plan it well.

4 Carnival cruises, 4 different ships.

We set out with the thought of not repeating a ship. For us it's exciting seeing something new. But I wanted to drop our plan after our last cruise. Hubby stuck to our plan and I've come around. There are 3 other Spirit class ships to explore :cool::cool::cool::).

Archived