For breakfast in the dining room, can we wear...

onceagain

If the coverup looks like a dress or shorts and shirt you can. I don't believe that you can wear a coverup that shows part of your bathing suit.

The easiest thing to do is just put on a pair of shorts and t-shirt and then take it off before going to the pool.

Under dress code: Swimwear and coverups not allowed in the dining room for any meal.

I would assume they are concerned that some of the coverups are 'covering up' damp swimsuits, which could ruin the chair fabric?:confused:

Later in the week from what I've noticed, which is very little, you could show up butt naked and few would notice. :eek:

Has anyone else noticed that many folks are still sleeping while they're at breakfast? I think I have. :p:)

Under dress code: Swimwear and coverups not allowed in the dining room for any meal.

I would assume they are concerned that some of the coverups are 'covering up' damp swimsuits, which could ruin the chair fabric?:confused:

This is policy so you have to choose to follow it or not

For what it's worth.... My DH is the one who loves to eat every meal in the dining room. Personally, I would just as soon go to the Lido buffet and get a made to order omelet for breakfast. DH loves the service in the dining room, but I think he loves meeting new people and chatting most. I am NOT a morning person and don't feel like chatting that early in the morning! :o So what I'm saying is, you might actually be happier just heading to Lido for breakfast in your swimsuit and cover up. ;)

Nothing more aggravating than seeing someone come to the breakfast table,

without combing their hair and washing their face.

My dad would not let us sit down, before we completed those 2 simple task.

Oh Thank God.. someone else who's civilized!

Just remember that other people have to look at you

and it's not always pretty!

This is policy so you have to choose to follow it or not

More like suggested guidelines than formal policy.

When I was on the Spirit this month, I saw people coming into the dining room wearing everything from tuxedos to bathing suits. Even a few with no shoes.

Didn't bother me any, but figured it'd rile up the fashion snoots on C.C. :D

Archived