Valor room 7202 - oceanview that faces forward?

pj7262

We booked our cruise on the Valor for August... we paid $469.00 pp... I believe it's an "obstructed" ocean view with the obstruction being a deck in the front?

Just wondering if anyone has experienced this type of room? We had an obstructed room last time that ended up having no obstruction at all, just two little port holes.

Any info would be great! =)

That open area in front of the room is an observation deck, so you could have people walking around outside your room's window sometimes. Not many people know about those forward decks or even how to get out there, so there should be only a few to deal with. Its considered obstructed view because there will be a railing with solid plating beneath it in front of the window. This pic was taken on that very same deck during my cruise on the Glory which is identical to the Valor. You can see how the railing will be partially in your way, your window would be directly behind where I was standing to take the picture.

232323232%7Ffp%3B5%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D9%3A8%3D773%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3A6599%3A337ot1lsi

• 10 months later...

I had 7202 on the Liberty, and it was a tiny cabin. No way in the world it was 220sq ' as it was advertised. They soon changed the listed dimensions and the cat. for those front cabins. Make sure you either get a great rate on the cabin or you do not spend much time in the cabin.

We booked our cruise on the Valor for August... we paid $469.00 pp... I believe it's an "obstructed" ocean view with the obstruction being a deck in the front?

Just wondering if anyone has experienced this type of room? We had an obstructed room last time that ended up having no obstruction at all, just two little port holes.

Any info would be great! =)

Whomever told you port hole cabins were obstructed, told you incorrect info, since they have never been classified as such.

The obstructed cabins facing forward, you really cant look down at the water, there is a wall in front of them, but you can easily walk out on the deck in front of your cabin.

we had cabin 9203 on the Valor in Oct and loved loved the cabin, the location, everything.. This was a accessible cabin, so the shower, bathroom were HUGE!! Our room was very comfy for the 2 of us.. We booked last minute and I saw this room was available.. Would I book it again, given the chance..heck yea.. We paid for a inside room and had a window with a view.. and right outside our door and to the left we could go out on our own almost private balcony!! This became my fav place to chill at night or watch the ship pull into port!!

Archived