Swimsuits in the off-season

newcruiser30

Target.com Go to the clearance section. I purchased 3 2-piece bikinis at under 20 bucks. And then 2 weeks later I purchased 4 dresses, 2 shirts, and 1 clutch in under 50. If anything, I'm glad its the off-season. You wouldn't be able to get the things in such ridiculously low prices otherwise :)

I live in Michigan (Grand Rapids area), and TARGET already has bathing suits out!!! Check out the one on 28th street or the one in Gains Twsp. if you are in the Grand Rapids area.... They have a big selection out already and they are really cute!

Thank you everyone, you are so helpful! I live in Lansing, FYI. The Target near us had a few, but not many. I am going to hit the mall again this weekend, but you're all probably right and I should just wait a couple more weeks. I'm just so excited, y'know?!:p

Thank you everyone, you are so helpful! I live in Lansing, FYI. The Target near us had a few, but not many. I am going to hit the mall again this weekend, but you're all probably right and I should just wait a couple more weeks. I'm just so excited, y'know?!:p

FYI, Twelve Oaks Mall in Novi, straight up I96 has an Everything But Water. It's less than hour from you and is a fantastic mall, if you haven't been there.

My DD goes to CMU and will sometimes come down just to shop there when she needs specialty clothes as it's the nicest mall in the area.

I know EBW is more expensive than Target, Kohls, Sears, etc, but their suits really hold up well. I've never had a problem with them stretching out, losing their shape, or fading. They really last. I don't have to buy a new swimsuit every season unless I want to.

Hint: Buy 1 basic black and 1 brown bottom, then buy different tops to go with them. That's an easy way to stretch your dollar and the combinations are endless.

When I lived in Michigan, Lord and Taylor and some of the better department store carried cruise wear in the winter months,, which included some swimsuits. If you fly to FL a day early for you could go to a mall.

Marcia

Archived