Rock Climbing Wall

sleepy21

We are going on Monarch in March & my kids are most excited about the rock climbing wall... my youngest is 10. Are there any age restrictions & is it available all day or only certain hours & do you have to sign up? Also, do they need to wear long pants or are shorts acceptable (just so I make sure to bring pants if necessary)... thanks for any help you can give!

Yes, you do have to sign up and sign a waiver. They then punch your card and your kids card to signify that they've been approved to climb. Your kid just shows their card, get their gear, and gets in line. It was not very crowded two weeks ago when my daughter climbed. The wall has 5 different levels of difficulty as well. I watched a girl about 8 go up it with no problem.

We are going on Monarch in March & my kids are most excited about the rock climbing wall... my youngest is 10. Are there any age restrictions & is it available all day or only certain hours & do you have to sign up? Also, do they need to wear long pants or are shorts acceptable (just so I make sure to bring pants if necessary)... thanks for any help you can give!

Personally, I would bring my own helmet. I don't want to wear a helmet that has been on someone else's head who may have questionable personal hygiene.

Personally, I would bring my own helmet. I don't want to wear a helmet that has been on someone else's head who may have questionable personal hygiene.

They spray the helmets/shoes after each use. I've seen them do it. I do know where you are coming from, but I'm not going to bring my own helmet.;) I have no idea where I would fit that in, unless I wore it on the plane!:D

Archived