Liberty Of The Seas Sept. 20-27th, 2008

AlBell509

This is a video montage of our cruise on Royal Caribbean's Liberty of the Seas. We sailed Sept. 20-27th, 2008. It was my husband and I and our best friends. Itinerary:

Day 1- Miami, Fl

Day 2- Sailing;)

Day 3- Labadee, Haiti:p

Day 4- Montego Bay, Jamaica:eek:

Day 5- Georgetown, Grand Cayman:cool:

Day 6- Cozumel, Mexico:D

Day 7- Sailing:)

Day 8- Miami, Fl

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=7d7bd9a656ce91d353bf4b&skin_id=601&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

I glad to hear that someone had a good time with royal caribbean. Over the past 18 months the customer service has gone down hill and the food is not that good. I would never cruise with rc again, it is just money wasted. If you want to be abused, then rc is your cruise line.

Thanks so much for sharing your experience aboard the Liberty...I am traveling on her two times this year, and your pictures were very interesting to me...I loved the music also...especially the first song.

Again thank you for sharing.

Rev

I glad to hear that someone had a good time with royal caribbean. Over the past 18 months the customer service has gone down hill and the food is not that good. I would never cruise with rc again, it is just money wasted. If you want to be abused, then rc is your cruise line.

I too have noticed a decline in the food quality on RCCL.

I must say that the customer service overall has always been excellent

and I have never ever been abused.

Reggie

Thanks for sharing your video. Very well done. Congratulations on your 5th anniversary. May you celebrate many more.

To the RC baser, good and bad can and does happen on all cruise lines. Sometimes things just don't go as we had planned. If you have an issue, write to the headquaters and address it there. We can't assist you.

Bon Voyage

Thank you to all of you who enjoyed it!

As for "CRUISE ADVICE"...

You must be a very spoiled person, lol, I thought RC was absolutely the best, I mean everyone makes mistakes and has rough days, don’t you? Can’t always expect everyone to be perfectly jolly, remembering that and enjoying what you can with a good attitude is what makes your vacation all that it can be! If you go around looking for everything to be wrong, you'll find it! For me and my hubby we are not used to food that delicious, or people to be at our service like that, so we soaked it up even if our waitress or food wasn’t to par as some may think... We were just so happy to be onboard, away, sailing on the beautiful blue ocean, loving every minute! And abuse, lol, NEVER!! Like I said if you’re looking for something to go wrong, you'll find it, you must be miserable to be with!

• 3 weeks later...
Thank you to all of you who enjoyed it!

As for "CRUISE ADVICE"...

You must be a very spoiled person, lol, I thought RC was absolutely the best, I mean everyone makes mistakes and has rough days, don’t you? Can’t always expect everyone to be perfectly jolly, remembering that and enjoying what you can with a good attitude is what makes your vacation all that it can be! If you go around looking for everything to be wrong, you'll find it! For me and my hubby we are not used to food that delicious, or people to be at our service like that, so we soaked it up even if our waitress or food wasn’t to par as some may think... We were just so happy to be onboard, away, sailing on the beautiful blue ocean, loving every minute! And abuse, lol, NEVER!! Like I said if you’re looking for something to go wrong, you'll find it, you must be miserable to be with!

Some people can find fault with a sunset...!!! My wife and I totally agree with you, being on the waters, traveling and relaxing, in the sun, and making the best of our vacations no matter what the situation, we just love that kind of laid back travel and experience. We love cruising...!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

We are just a bit upstate from you!!!! How lucky u r to have friends to enjoy cruises with!!! We were on Indy in January...stayed in the RFS with my brother and family!!! GREAT TIME!!!

I see your going on Oasis!!! LUCKY!!! We are thinking of going on Liberty again next February ...Oasis is a bit too $$ for us to bring our DD and her friend and my son...but some day for sure:rolleyes:.....

Enjoy your Oasis and I look forward to your review!!!

~Jennifer

• 2 weeks later...
We are just a bit upstate from you!!!! How lucky u r to have friends to enjoy cruises with!!! We were on Indy in January...stayed in the RFS with my brother and family!!! GREAT TIME!!!

I see your going on Oasis!!! LUCKY!!! We are thinking of going on Liberty again next February ...Oasis is a bit too $$ for us to bring our DD and her friend and my son...but some day for sure:rolleyes:.....

Enjoy your Oasis and I look forward to your review!!!

~Jennifer

I would do Liberty anytime, if we werent saving every penny to ride on the Oasis! :D Have fun on your next cruise!!

This was our friends first cruise so it was alot of fun seeing how much fun they had!! Its going to be especially great, on oasis b.c they are coming with us again, with a few others! It will be like our first time all together! LOL

Archived