Cruise Documentation

AF-1

Hello all, after making final payment when can I ask for or print my cruise documentation? My cruise is not until May 13; but I have paid in full. I am looking at when I can get my documentation; luggage tags, etc. thank you in advance.

My experience has been that no matter how early I make final payment we don't receive our documents in the mail until 4 to 6 weeks from sail date - usually closer to the 4 week mark.

I don't know how soon you get them if you request it to be sent by email.

They typically start issuing cruise docs around 30-45 days before the cruise. I've gotten them as early as 5 weeks before a cruise and as late as the night before a cruise.

If you requested e-docs, then you won't get luggage tags. You only get luggage tags if you get docs by mail.

I echo what's already been said. On our very first cruise, I paid 100% of the cruise in full rather than just making the deposit (I was naive :)), and asked when I would receive my docs...and was told about 30 days in advance. I have received mine anywhere from 2 weeks to 6 weeks in advance, but not sooner.

We're on the March 14th Liberty sailing and we got our e-docs yesterday. I think this is the earliest I've ever received documents, but it's also the first time using e-docs and also the first time I've booked a guarantee. Don't know if the guarantee thing makes a difference, but I'm sure the electronic thing does.

Jan

Hello all, after making final payment when can I ask for or print my cruise documentation? My cruise is not until May 13; but I have paid in full. I am looking at when I can get my documentation; luggage tags, etc. thank you in advance.

I just recieved my docs for my march Cuise yesterday. It is like 32 days out.

Archived