Just received C&A magazine today!

In the mail today. The hard copy of Crown & Anchor. First copy I've seen in two years! Issue 1 / 2009. It includes the photo contest winners. Nice centerfold of the Oasis. And actually a coupon for a cruise we may take! Problem is that the magazine was sent to my daughter! Can I use the coupon? Anyone?

In the mail today. The hard copy of Crown & Anchor. First copy I've seen in two years! Issue 1 / 2009. It includes the photo contest winners. Nice centerfold of the Oasis. And actually a coupon for a cruise we may take! Problem is that the magazine was sent to my daughter! Can I use the coupon? Anyone?

We received a copy of the magazine yesterday, addressed to my dh. He is not registered online. You can get the same coupons if you are registered online in your name, you just have to download them.

It sounds like the same magazine I received in the mail today> At least in my case, the same same coupons have been available on the Crown and Anchor portion of the RCCL website for some time. If you have the same C&A status as your daughter then log into the site and print your electronic coupon.

Archived