CB under "Radio" silence?

MrSchwump

I find it curious that there have been no "live" reports from the CB on the first sailing out of drydock. Is the internet cafe not operational? It seems the only reports we've had were phone calls prior to sailing. They had an active Roll Call so you'd think someone would have posted something.

As has been said, maybe they're just enjoying their cruise. Don't forget, accessing Cruise Critic takes a lot of minutes since the pages take a long time to load so many people aren't willing to spend the $.40-$.75/minute to sign onto CC and post. If the ship is sailing between satellites, Internet service could be even slower or unavailable.

I find it curious that there have been no "live" reports from the CB on the first sailing out of drydock. Is the internet cafe not operational? It seems the only reports we've had were phone calls prior to sailing. They had an active Roll Call so you'd think someone would have posted something.

Yes, this is a bit odd! I, too, was also expecting a bit more reports from the current sailing. Oh well, maybe there will be more soon :)

-Angela

Archived